Watch the Cowboys game online for free!

superpunk

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
I'm going to have to miss the 3rd Dallas game in a row, party, stinks for me.

Rebroadcast on NFL network at 3 am. I'm sure someone here will upload it, too. Check it out, if you're not too hammered. It's gonna be in HD.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
locked&loaded said:
so many life lessons in one episode. kids dont even need parents. they can just watch litle bill all day.

I am so happy Fuschia got her present okay.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Alexander said:
I am so happy Fuschia got her present okay.

im so glad little bill. didnt open her presents and ruin her birthday. and what ever happend to the traditional happy birthday song?

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Secondary2None3141 said:
How do you get it to shwo the channel? I tried clicking the green icon with TV in it, but the thing doesn't do anything. It says "ready" in hte lower left hand side.
close the program down. re-open, hit refresh.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Draegerman said:
I was starting to sweat there a little until it all worked out.

Life is tense when you watch these shows.

superpunk

Reaction score
After the crazy lazy town show, the quality improved dramatically. It is time. Once this bird finds his tail, it should be go time, I think.

rwalters31

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
I gotta give props to speedkilz88 on this one.. he came up with the info.. i grabbed it from another thread, but i tried it and it is gonna work, so i thought it deserved its own thread.. here's what you do:

http://www.tvunetworks.com/downloads/index.htm

download the tvuplayer.. then when the player comes up, choose the 10018 CBS station.. right now, it is playing a kids show called "LazyTown", which is correct according to the station's official website program listings, which shows the Cowboys game also.. http://cbs5.com/programming

enjoy!!

Thank you!