Waters signing? tweet from brad sham

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
So if I happen upon someone in the park who is bent over and gasping for air and ask them "what's wrong with you?" it constitutes an attack? His obsession with figuring out if it was Free or Parnell who was under performing was the equivalent of someone in the park, bent over and gasping for air. I only meant to make sure he wasn't "gasping for air" mentally. I meant to help.

Is he bent over in a park? If you want to pretend that you were trying to be helpful then go right ahead.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Is he bent over in a park? If you want to pretend that you were trying to be helpful then go right ahead.

He is, metaphorically speaking. And I'm like a breath of fresh air. But like any good Samaritan, I don't expect to be thanked. The good deed is enough thanks.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He is, metaphorically speaking. And I'm like a breath of fresh air. But like any good Samaritan, I don't expect to be thanked. The good deed is enough thanks.

lol. and you get to be the judge of what helps him too, eh?

breath of fresh air? that is hilarious. your doing him a favor right?

cowboys2233

Reaction score
lol. and you get to be the judge of what helps him too, eh?

breath of fresh air? that is hilarious. your doing him a favor right?

Yes, I like to think so. Granted, it may not feel like a favor but I think when a little time has passed, he'll realize just how much it helped.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So if I happen upon someone in the park who is bent over and gasping for air and ask them "what's wrong with you?" it constitutes an attack? His obsession with figuring out if it was Free or Parnell who was under performing was the equivalent of someone in the park, bent over and gasping for air. I only meant to make sure he wasn't "gasping for air" mentally. I meant to help.

My obsession? Wow that's a stretch. Lets see I pose a question as to who was under performing and that's a problem how? One or both those players have a huge impact on this team and I'm not suppose to ask or have concerns? When you ask what's your problem and continue into your rant at me is nothing like asking a guy at the park who is grasping for air. You are grasping at straws because you took a hard line stance and decided to attack me and you looked foolish doing it. But again it's what you've done in the past and what you continue to do.