Waters signing? tweet from brad sham

Kaiser

Reaction score
Frampton is the roster casualty, I really thought it would be Weems.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i hope we can bring back sterling moore or frampton later.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
If he doesn't out produce or turns out to be unmotivated I don't wanna hear the "typical Jerry lololol bad GM amirite????" crowd come out in full force.

I don't mind the signing, but everyone kept whining about this so I sure hope it doesn't backfire.

Yes, They should have tried to upgrade the position. I say..the draft, more than drafting a TE in the 2nd round. I mean, if we were close to a SB team, this signing makes sense. We are not close.

Yeah, idk, it just doesn't feel like Waters brings anything to the team, but hey, if he truly is that much of an upgrade to the O-line, then I'm all for it.

risco

Reaction score
@Boys_Vox: Ladies and gentlemen, Brian Watters. Coming to a Cowboys offensive line near you.

Is this the same guy who tossed and turned all night, talked to his wife and decided to not sign an earlier contract presented by the Cowboys?

funkytown

Reaction score
This is a great signing. Waters is a solid vet. Doesnt matter how much time he took off, look what he did with New England after taking a year off.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This is a great signing. Waters is a solid vet. Doesnt matter how much time he took off, look what he did with New England after taking a year off.

He didn't take a year off. He just didn't sign until after camp after having played the previous season.

Ren

Reaction score
Love this move if he can still play we might not have to settle bad to average OL play, we might actually have good

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I just hope he doesn't come in and suck worse than Bernie, that would be such a let down.