Way Too Many “Dak Don’t Play Defense” Posts Going Around

phildadon86

Reaction score
So?

You take away that garbage time TD and it would’ve required a shut out from the defense to hold on to that 3-0 lead from that whole 3 points Dak got us.

The defense was trash and everyone knows it, but Dak was just as much trash.
LOL. What a joke of a person you are. Call yourself a fan and only show up when they lose. Get a new hobby.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't disagree. The TOP was lopsided and the defense was clearly tired at the end of the game from having to be out their for those long drives by Buffalo. The offense did not help to keeping the ball and giving the defense a rest.

I don't know what was up with Dak but it appeared he could not find an open receiver. He threw into a lot of tight coverage last night and could have been picked off 3 or 4 times. TV cameras don't give a good view of the field so I don't know if there were open receivers and he didn't see them or if no one was open, which would be another problem.

Maybe it was just an off night for the whole team. We will find out next week.

bottleKids

Reaction score
The internet was a mistake for some people. It's an escape from reality. Pray for brother mountain
Like people here who care what Sports stars make, and feel certain individuals should be paid 60 million like its their own family member? Lunacy goes both ways...

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Like people here who care what Sports stars make, and feel certain individuals should be paid 60 million like its their own family member? Lunacy goes both ways...
I mean, if a qbs play shows he should've a certain amount I don't see why fans can't admit that. The problem is when emotions get involved.