Way Too Many “Dak Don’t Play Defense” Posts Going Around

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Haven't heard from you in a while. Good to know you are still around, with the same takes.
Why would you expect different takes?

You want different takes from me then it's up to the Cowboys to win something and prove me wrong.

I don't flip flop week to week like some of ya'll. I stand by what I say and don't wait until it's safe to make a prediction.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Criticizing Dak when he plays bad is one thing. But when some fans only show up after the Cowboys lose, it leads me to believe that they enjoy when the Cowboys lose mainly so they can feel good about themselves and saying "I told you so" with their agenda against Dak. As some would rather see the Cowboys fail so that they can be proven right. This is why they don't come around for weeks when the Cowboys are on a winning streak.

If the Cowboys actually ever did go on a deep playoff run with Dak, some of these fans might not show themselves for months.
I think there are some people who wallow in misery and schadenfreude, but I think for others...you won't find a reasonable audience for criticism when the team is winning. When people are so deeply committed that they confuse criticism of a player with a personal attack...

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
So?

You take away that garbage time TD and it would’ve required a shut out from the defense to hold on to that 3-0 lead from that whole 3 points Dak got us.

The defense was trash and everyone knows it, but Dak was just as much trash.
Well, well, well, there you are! I was wondering what happened to you. Oh yeah, that’s right, we were winning! We lose and here you come spouting your vitriol. At least some of the other Dak “not likers” had the stones to stay around while we were on that 5 game win streak, but not you, you cowarded up and fled the scene, waiting under your rock until we lost. Satisfied now??:facepalm:

TWOK11

Reaction score
Nice to see OP back after his “Cowboys are playing well” hiatus

He’s consistent if nothing else

Momanpr100

Reaction score
How is blatant trolling allowed here. But I say people need to get *****, or even call people out and you get a lil ban. But yall let this blatant trolling just go on.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So?

You take away that garbage time TD and it would’ve required a shut out from the defense to hold on to that 3-0 lead from that whole 3 points Dak got us.

Lol!!!! What a joke.....

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
I don't disagree. The TOP was lopsided and the defense was clearly tired at the end of the game from having to be out their for those long drives by Buffalo. The offense did not help to keeping the ball and giving the defense a rest.

I don't know what was up with Dak but it appeared he could not find an open receiver. He threw into a lot of tight coverage last night and could have been picked off 3 or 4 times. TV cameras don't give a good view of the field so I don't know if there were open receivers and he didn't see them or if no one was open, which would be another problem.

Maybe it was just an off night for the whole team. We will find out next week.
That's because Dak must have the perfect conditions...It was drizzlin "rain" and chilly...

DuceizBak

Reaction score
He had a bad game. I'm one of the few people who don't get all bent out of shape when teams run all over us.
The Seahawk game had me much more worried than this game. Bills have an elite offensive line and also have a top 2-3 QB in football. 49ers have a great team but their offensive line stinks is what I ultimately think will be their undoing come playoff time.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So?

Ive seen exactly 0 of these posts

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
Why would you expect different takes?

You want different takes from me then it's up to the Cowboys to win something and prove me wrong.

I don't flip flop week to week like some of ya'll. I stand by what I say and don't wait until it's safe to make a prediction.
Except you didn't say anything during the winning streak or after the Eagles game. You've taken a safe position and disappear when things are good.

Nexx

Reaction score
Except you didn't say anything during the winning streak or after the Eagles game. You've taken a safe position and disappear when things are good.
He didnt have to say anything. We could have told you it was against pure garbage teams, a declining Eagles team and you would have had none of it. It was a mirage. As soon as he was on the road against a good team, his true colors shined again.

HMJYay

Reaction score
He didnt have to say anything. We could have told you it was against pure garbage teams, a declining Eagles team and you would have had none of it. It was a mirage. As soon as he was on the road against a good team, his true colors shined again.
It is also magnified when the defense doesn't get any TO's. When is the last time Dak played well when the defense didnt' get TO's or score? I honestly cant' remember. It's a pretty telling sign to his talent level. He's a midrange QB that people want to fit in this elite box. Problem is elite players don't have terrible games like he does every year when the team isn't playing thier butts off around him.