Way way too comfortable

XXLMike

Reaction score
The Eagles choked in the playoffs and fired everybody…

They have made at least 10 trades since last season ended.

We are happy to sit back and wait to pick some scrub in the fifth round who may or may not make the team,

The Giants are making trades. The Jets are making trades. The Chiefs are making trades..

We are a disgusting front office. in fact, I think Quinn is very irreplaceable and I do think it was time for him to go as his defense kind of hit the wall however, Dan Quinn’s greatest attribute may be on draft day.

This draft is a big zero make no mistake ZERO.

No electricity, no speed no zip. No wow factor.

mldardy

Reaction score

We are happy to sit back and wait to pick some scrub in the fifth round who may or may not make the team,

The Giants are making trades. The Jets are making trades. The Chiefs are making trades..

We are a disgusting front office. in fact, I think Quinn is very irreplaceable and I do think it was time for him to go as his defense kind of hit the wall however, Dan Quinn’s greatest attribute may be on draft day.

The Eagles fired everybody? That's news to me. They still have same head coach, GM, QB, etc.
Just because you are aggressive doesn't mean it's good or it's going to work.

Big_D

Reaction score
Even if they found a few guys that can play immediately, there’s still a learning curve and I certainly don’t see a draft that even comes close to making up what they lost.

erod

Reaction score

This is what rebuilding looks like. McCarthy is a lame duck. This year is about 2025 or 2026.

JBS

Reaction score
The Eagles fired everybody? That's news to me. They still have same head coach, GM, QB, etc.
Just because you are aggressive doesn't mean it's good or it's going to work.
Trying to fix problems >>>>> doing nothing about it

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If only we were making moves like the Jets and Giants.......... I mean, there past success is stellar over the past 10 years.

Chiefs making deals.... who cares, they got Mahomes.

Making moves for making mobves sake and youd be ecstatic because.... well, we are making moves.

starfan1

Reaction score
We want them to act like a winning football team, not a marketing arm for the Jones family.
Well they are a winning football team without a doubt just not at the right time. Jerry is the GM as long as that stays like that like that don’t look for much to change

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

The Eagles fired everybody and made at least 10 trades since last season ended? Exaggerate much? :rolleyes: