Way way too comfortable

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
we did well this draft...it bought the QB more time and will make the run game better

we also got better in the trenches...what is there to complain about? stop looking at other teams, in a vacuum we did what was best for our position in the draft coming away with Guyton, BeeBee and Kneeland

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
we set the team up to succeed with our without Dak Prescott, that is what I was looking to do in this draft

make the Dallas Cowboys better, not build the Dallas Cowboys around a QB with no extension

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
March 13. Free agency starts.

Dallas Cowboys acquisitions:
  • Eric Kendricks, linebacker
  • Royce Freeman, running back

44 days passed by.

For an unknown reason, some people were expecting Dallas' draft to be filled with ELECTRICITY! SPEED! ZIP! WOW!!!

... like there was no clue of how this same front office would interact with other teams prior to Thursday night.

Nobody can make this stuff up. :banghead:

Kwyn

Reaction score
The Eagles choked in the playoffs and fired everybody…

They have made at least 10 trades since last season ended.

We are happy to sit back and wait to pick some scrub in the fifth round who may or may not make the team,

The Giants are making trades. The Jets are making trades. The Chiefs are making trades..

We are a disgusting front office. in fact, I think Quinn is very irreplaceable and I do think it was time for him to go as his defense kind of hit the wall however, Dan Quinn’s greatest attribute may be on draft day.

This draft is a big zero make no mistake ZERO.

No electricity, no speed no zip. No wow factor.
Thank God for this post. Such a fresh take. Definitely deserving of the front page. Enjoy the likes I guess

XXLMike

Reaction score
Thank God for this post. Such a fresh take. Definitely deserving of the front page. Enjoy the likes I guess
I was ready for all in - sitting on your *** isn’t all In.

Philly is having a draft we’d dream of /the giants as well .

BlueStar22

Reaction score
The Eagles choked in the playoffs and fired everybody…

They have made at least 10 trades since last season ended.

We are happy to sit back and wait to pick some scrub in the fifth round who may or may not make the team,

The Giants are making trades. The Jets are making trades. The Chiefs are making trades..

We are a disgusting front office. in fact, I think Quinn is very irreplaceable and I do think it was time for him to go as his defense kind of hit the wall however, Dan Quinn’s greatest attribute may be on draft day.

This draft is a big zero make no mistake ZERO.

No electricity, no speed no zip. No wow factor.
What if I told you with all those picks they still are very active in free agency because those players they pick aren't all that great? They may have a small development issue.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Jerry has slaves in the media and majority of his fanbase. Bravo to the op for saying the quiet part.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
we set the team up to succeed with our without Dak Prescott, that is what I was looking to do in this draft

make the Dallas Cowboys better, not build the Dallas Cowboys around a QB with no extension
So expect a 5 win season this year and the next few years whether with Dak this year or Lance or some other rookie QB drafted next year and beyond? Is that something to be excited about?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Changing course would be the Jones admitting they were football wrong yet again.

They have to be proven beyond all doubt they are wrong before they make a change. See Wade Phillips Jason Garrett Jaylon Smith “Anyone can run behind this Offensive Line” “ We don’t need a #1 WR”