Way way too comfortable

erod

Reaction score
We think they're rebuilding. I don't think Jerry and his son think that way. They've never wanted to rebuild.
They do think that way, but they'll never market that way. Stephen doesn't like to spend money. I often think he's preparing for the end of the league when the music stops.

Players will be wearing the bubble concussion hats during the games this year. The rules are already absurd. Salaries are out of control. Quarterbacks are worse than ever. College football is a mess.

The Joneses are getting their financial house in order.

mldardy

Reaction score
Trying to fix problems >>>>> doing nothing about it
Wrong! Trying to fix problems = trying to fix problems. Trying to fix problems can back fire and doing nothing isn't always bad.

Last edited:

mldardy

Reaction score
The Chiefs didn't got out and sign a bunch of free agents. They actually and continue to lose players and still are successful. Tom Brady/Belichick Patriots were terrible at drafting and didn't go big time free agent hunting and still won.

That's What

plymkr

Reaction score
in fact, I think Quinn is very irreplaceable and I do think it was time for him to go as his defense kind of hit the wall however, Dan Quinn’s greatest attribute may be on draft day.
This is the part I disagree with. We do have a disgusting FO. No argument there. But Quinn is replaceable and if you need proof check out the Green Bay game in the playoffs. Also Quinn helped bring in Mazi and Nashon Wright. I think we’ll be fine.

JBS

Reaction score
Wrong! Trying to fix problems = trying to fix problems. Trying to fix problems can back fire and doing nothing isn't always bad.
Try doing nothing for 30 years and let me me when it works

mldardy

Reaction score
Try doing nothing for 30 years and let me me when it works
That’s what you think has happened for 30 years? So the Cowboys just sat on their *** for 30 years? You haven’t been paying attention then because I remember them trying a lot. Some of it worked but most of it didn’t.

I figured you didn’t have the answers. You don’t know what you are talking about as usual.

JBS

Reaction score
That’s what you think has happened for 30 years? So the Cowboys just sat on their *** for 30 years? You haven’t been paying attention then because I remember them trying a lot. Some of it worked but most of it didn’t.

I figured you didn’t have the answers. You don’t know what you are talking about as usual.
You’ve been buying the same scam for 30 years and you keep returning ahahah. Intelligent one you are

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This was actually a very good draft sans drafting the LB too early and missing out on a RB. Everything else made sense.

It's just that the Cowboys have used up the benefit of the doubt so I get the frustration.

mldardy

Reaction score
You’ve been buying the same scam for 30 years and you keep returning ahahah. Intelligent one you are
That's what YOU say but in reality they have tried and some of it worked and most of it didn't. Now I'm not going to continue repeating the truth to you. Either you get it and move on or you don't. That's up to you.

Verdict

Reaction score
We just need to hire and fire a whipping boy about 20 times at the veteran minimum with no guaranteed money. #championship

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The Eagles choked in the playoffs and fired everybody…

They have made at least 10 trades since last season ended.

We are happy to sit back and wait to pick some scrub in the fifth round who may or may not make the team,

The Giants are making trades. The Jets are making trades. The Chiefs are making trades..

We are a disgusting front office. in fact, I think Quinn is very irreplaceable and I do think it was time for him to go as his defense kind of hit the wall however, Dan Quinn’s greatest attribute may be on draft day.

This draft is a big zero make no mistake ZERO.

No electricity, no speed no zip. No wow factor.
Quinn's greatest attribute may be on draft day because it certainly wasn't in defending our goal in an onslaught of 48 points against the Pack.

Reaction score
we did well this draft...it bought the QB more time and will make the run game better

we also got better in the trenches...what is there to complain about? stop looking at other teams, in a vacuum we did what was best for our position in the draft coming away with Guyton, BeeBee and Kneeland
Glad they addressed OL, it was sorely needed. Unfortunately they didn't do jack-squat for the interior DL and LBs, they need some added physicality too.
I get it though, not enough high draft picks or cap space to fix everything and still overpay our cap-hogs.

sarge1116

Reaction score
They made 8 draft day trades and when did they fire everyone? He exaggerated!

Mod Edit: https://www.chatsports.com/philadel...t-on-the-eagles-2024-nfl-draft-picks-17870335

Howie Roseman, Nick Sirianni reflect on the Eagles 2024 NFL Draft picks​

The Eagles drafted nine players, made nine trades, and came away with a lot of guys they valued these past three days.

It depends on you definition of exaggeration.. they fired o and d coordinator, qb coach db coach dl coach, etc etc.

Far from exaggeration!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

JBS

Reaction score
That's what YOU say but in reality they have tried and some of it worked and most of it didn't. Now I'm not going to continue repeating the truth to you. Either you get it and move on or you don't. That's up to you.
“They’ve tried” same bozos running the show for 30 years. No other franchise in any sport would continue w these bozos for 30 years with nothing to show for it.

So now, they have not tried

phildadon86

Reaction score

We are happy to sit back and wait to pick some scrub in the fifth round who may or may not make the team,

The Giants are making trades. The Jets are making trades. The Chiefs are making trades..

We are a disgusting front office. in fact, I think Quinn is very irreplaceable and I do think it was time for him to go as his defense kind of hit the wall however, Dan Quinn’s greatest attribute may be on draft day.

While I’m unimpressed with this draft and the fact they didn’t draft a RB you are also the same poster that said we would get blown out by the giants in week one last season.

You have 0 credibility

DuncanIso

Reaction score

It’s ok man.

The OL needed help.

We got it.