We’re gonna get blown off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t know they said the hurricane is going to stay off shore.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No Tyler Smith

A washed up stiff Tyron Smith , hobbling about .

Edoga is absolute gar - bage.

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

Not making one solid move to add a veteran.

Giants are licking their chops .

29-12

Bass is the play but we’ll go Edoga - stupidly.
A Jets castoff
DON'T WORRY WE LIKE OUR GUYS AND FA IS 365 DAYS and we have #11 he's going to solve all problems lol

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Watch some preseason film and learn before you speak...

"O'Cyrus Torrence made a solid NFL preseason debut, and certainly didn't do anything to hurt his chances of being named the starter. He's a pile mover in the run game and consistently looked comfortable in pass protection." Aug 17, 2023

https://www.buffalorumblings.com › ...

Analysis of Buffalo Bills OG O'Cyrus Torrence from preseason Week 1

It's frustrating because O'Cyrus Torrence has shown this preseason that he was a steal for the Bills late in the 2nd round. He could and should have been wearing the Star on his helmet, and he definitely would have helped prevent the mess we currently are in. There was absolutely no reason to draft a TE when the Cowboys already had 3 very good TEs in Ferguson, Hendershot and McKeon. What horrible draft decision in the 2nd round by the Cowboys front office, especially when it was well known this Oline has been oft-injured and depleted the past several seasons.

Dude shut the hell up. We will smoke the giants and you won’t show up afterwards
It may backfire on you pal.
What's his record against the Giants?
The question is are you gonna be here if we loose? This is the nfl, pal.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
His preseason means nothing. See we were discussing the draft, no preseason.

The Cowboys organization had zero interest in Torrence at that spot. So it's moot point.

Since you want to mention preseason film, check out TJ Bass, yanno, the player who plays for the Cowboys. Actually graded out higher and played more snaps than Torrence.
Oh, look, a defender of every decision this front office makes...

1000017973.jpg

FYI, I am a supporter of TJ Bass. Regardless, it would have been better to have O'Cyrus Torrence on this team than not considering the lack of quality youth to fill in due to this Oline constantly suffering injuries.

Gambit

Reaction score

1000017973.jpg

FYI, I am a supporter of TJ Bass. Regardless, it would have been better to have O'Cyrus Torrence on this team than not considering the lack of quality youth to fill in due to this Oline constantly suffering injuries.
Ad Homs aside, I don't support everything they have done. I just tire of the they didn't do what I wanted so therefore it's the most wrong decision ever attitude and posts.

Torrence was and is not a good scheme fit for what they are trying to build on the OL here. I'm not saying he isn't a good player he may be, I'm just saying he wasn't in the consideration here.

You take umbrage with that, great. Have at it, but be intellectually honest, we ended up with a very similar production so far in TJ Bass and didn't have to invest the same salary in him. And got Schoonmaker ta boot.

75boyz

Reaction score
There might be a couple of matchup problems if both Smiths don't play.

But if only one doesnt play, I would hope the McCarthy/Schott/Solari offensive braintrust could coach them into something decent anyways.

Time to "Coach 'em up!"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ad Homs aside, I don't support everything they have done. I just tire of the they didn't do what I wanted so therefore it's the most wrong decision ever attitude and posts.

Torrence was and is not a good scheme fit for what they are trying to build on the OL here. I'm not saying he isn't a good player he may be, I'm just saying he wasn't in the consideration here.

You take umbrage with that, great. Have at it, but be intellectually honest, we ended up with a very similar production so far in TJ Bass and didn't have to invest the same salary in him. And got Schoonmaker ta boot.
You still don't get it. Tyron will miss time due to injury. Tyler could be moved over. It would have been better to have two young studs at Guard who could play both sides when needed, instead of one.

CCBoy

Reaction score

1000017973.jpg

Try being right some instead of a ring tapper atune to insulting instead. You are wrong on all but newbie quotes...or cluster (special word)

CCBoy

Reaction score
You still don't get it. Tyron will miss time due to injury. Tyler could be moved over. It would have been better to have two young studs at Guard who could play both sides when needed, instead of one.
Prove it ride along...one Can't.

CCBoy

Reaction score
There might be a couple of matchup problems if both Smiths don't play.

But if only one doesnt play, I would hope the McCarthy/Schott/Solari offensive braintrust could coach them into something decent anyways.

Time to "Coach 'em up!"
Yea, and they may be in a perfectly thrown fight when football suddeny breaks out, as likely.

Mannix

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I'd feel better going into this possibly bad weather game with Zeke.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Torrence could be made to play both RG and LG the way TJ Bass has.
TJ Bass & Asim Richards have both played just as well as Torrence and both are more athletic than Torrence as well. Though TJ wasn't considered athletic enough for nfl tackle. But both are scheme fits which Torrence wasn't. PFF actually had them both graded slightly higher than Torrence this preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.