We’re gonna get blown off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticman

Reaction score
It's probably best not to use a Mahomes or Tom Brady example as proof of why we will be OK.
Okay, Braxton Jones, rookie 5th round pick started every game on the O-line for the Bears last season.

Since 2000, there have been 46 O-linemen drafted 5th or lower who have started at least 8 games in their rookie season.

Gambit

Reaction score
Where are you getting this from about Asim Richards? He struggled badly starting at Left Tackle against the Jaguars 1st team D-line.

https://thelandryhat.com/posts/4-bi...son-loss-jaguars-tolbert-clark-01h7nsgwx9sc/3

Against the Seahawks, Ball played well. Too bad he is done for the season due to injury. This is what PFF had to say about the rest of the Oline reserves, including Asim Richards...

"Unfortunately, the rest of Dallas' offensive side seemed to struggle, especially in the run-blocking realm, so it seldom paid off with explosive runs and notable gains. The Cowboys desperately need one of their reserve interior offensive linemen to step up and prove capable of contributing if forced to play in a game that truly matters."

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-3-thin...owboys-preseason-loss-to-the-seattle-seahawks
From second article as it relates to Asim Richards play at LT

This one play can summarize how the Cowboys offensive line performed...

Asim Richards: kicks out well, solid leverage

The quote you provided states interior lineman in Particular, this would not be Asim Richards, as the quote I provided seems to concur with.
And the Bills
We were discussing the Dallas Cowboys draft. Next time I'll be sure to make it clear that on a Cowboys board discussing Cowboys draft picks that I do in fact mean the Cowboys.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
;) Right Grandpa, you're from Miami.

NOT the type of lineman that Dallas was looking for...that just does not change now we start complaining.
We don't like rookie pile movers who look comfortable in pass pro and comfortably lock down the starting job?

Unfortunately, I think you are correct about our front office viewpoint.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

A washed up stiff Tyron Smith , hobbling about .

Edoga is absolute gar - bage.

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

Not making one solid move to add a veteran.

Giants are licking their chops .

29-12

Bass is the play but we’ll go Edoga - stupidly.
A Jets castoff
Yeah. Tyron looked awful against Nick Bosa in the playoffs. Two tackles, one QB hit. That's against the defensive player of the year. And Tyron was playing a position he had hardly played for years.

Gambit

Reaction score
Where are you getting this from about Asim Richards? He struggled badly starting at Left Tackle against the Jaguars 1st team D-line.

https://thelandryhat.com/posts/4-bi...son-loss-jaguars-tolbert-clark-01h7nsgwx9sc/3

Against the Seahawks, Ball played well. Too bad he is done for the season due to injury. This is what PFF had to say about the rest of the Oline reserves, including Asim Richards...

"Unfortunately, the rest of Dallas' offensive side seemed to struggle, especially in the run-blocking realm, so it seldom paid off with explosive runs and notable gains. The Cowboys desperately need one of their reserve interior offensive linemen to step up and prove capable of contributing if forced to play in a game that truly matters."

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-3-thin...owboys-preseason-loss-to-the-seattle-seahawks
Your 2nd article doesn't even discuss TJ Bass.

I appreciate the effort of bringing articles up, the laundry hat has so many ads I generally avoid it because on a phone it annoys me to no end. But, neither article debunks that of TJ Bass Asim Richards or Ocyrus Torrence all graded out very similarly.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
From second article as it relates to Asim Richards play at LT

This one play can summarize how the Cowboys offensive line performed...

Asim Richards: kicks out well, solid leverage

The quote you provided states interior lineman in Particular, this would not be Asim Richards, as the quote I provided seems to concur with.

We were discussing the Dallas Cowboys draft. Next time I'll be sure to make it clear that on a Cowboys board discussing Cowboys draft picks that I do in fact mean the Cowboys.
you said nobody ... so yeah it would need clarification if you only meant the cowboys front office

Gambit

Reaction score
We don't like rookie pile movers who look comfortable in pass pro and comfortably lock down the starting job?

Unfortunately, I think you are correct about our front office viewpoint.
It's called scheme. Think of it as one of the wood blocks that is a square shape and you try to put it in a round hole.

nobody

Reaction score
Relax. The game hasn't even been played. We'll win.

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

29-12

A Jets castoff
Hitting the bottle a little early I see

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I am not as concerned about the defense....i think they will be able to shut the giants down, but the offense needs to score at least 20 points. Can't expect the D to get two pick 6 and a fumble recovery for a TD. Dak needs to show us why they are paying him all this money, besides "that's the market for a starting QB".. :banghead:

Qcard

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

29-12

A Jets castoff
You definitely didn't ride on the players bus to the games :lmao: :lmao:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I thought I was negative. I get called a hater a lot, and not by the guy that has 500k in the bank and lives in Hawaii, but is still a miserable person.
You’re a Cowboys fan. The OP is a Giants fan here to tell us how great the Giants are and how bad Dallas sucks.

When you look at his posts and understand he’s a sock puppet, they take on a whole different light.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Remember sitting up all night watching AFN for the Cowboys game?
We had to wait until one of the Harriers flew the recorded tape to Iwakuni. So the game was already over. Invariably some drunk would scream out the score at the E-Club where they showed the game. The culprit didn’t enjoy the consequences.

CCBoy

Reaction score
We had to wait until one of the Harriers flew the recorded tape to Iwakuni. So the game was already over. Invariably some drunk would scream out the score at the E-Club where they showed the game. The culprit didn’t enjoy the consequences.
E clubs in the Air Force were very, very, entertaining...for sure. Flagrancy on tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.