We’re gonna get blown off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Reaction score
You still don't get it. Tyron will miss time due to injury. Tyler could be moved over. It would have been better to have two young studs at Guard who could play both sides when needed, instead of one.
Oh, well let me introduce to you Asim Richards who logged second most snaps in preseason at two positions LT and LG and whose total grade out, since we are discussing rookies this is relevant, about the same as Bass and Torrence. So for less cost than a 2md rounder who was not a scheme fit we got a player for right and left with similar production this far.

How bout that?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Try being right some instead of a ring tapper atune to insulting instead. You are wrong on all but newbie quotes...or cluster (special word)
Try to respect other opinions that don't side with this failed organization's inability to rebuild this Oline in recent years, unless you're just here to cheerlead.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Try to respect other opinions that don't side with this failed organization's inability to rebuild this Oline in recent years, unless you're just here to cheerlead.
You know better as you are the most consistent at ignoring that. Stick to one's own tune as to honesty, fail.

I have supported cowboys and fans all off season.

You are quickly being associated with a group of antagonist that woud flat run out of business the kid always calling wolf. Don't like this fan, tough or move on.

I am not bound by your wolf calls. No, I don't look for that on thread...but you do now. Run along or put ME on ignore. I'm not part of your name calling games.

The Cowboys are fine! Now, swallow that or don't even bother with this fan.

plasticman

Reaction score
Again, the Chiefs were able to win a Super Bowl with a rookie 6th round draft pick starting all 17 games on the offensive line. If Tyler can't go then it will be rookie 5th round pick Amin Richards. if Tyron doesn't go then it will be Edoga.

There probably isn't a single NFL team that is going to start the season whole.

Who know, it could be a blessing in disguise, perhaps we find out that Richards is a future star. You never know.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

A washed up stiff Tyron Smith , hobbling about .

Edoga is absolute gar - bage.

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

Not making one solid move to add a veteran.

Giants are licking their chops .

29-12

Bass is the play but we’ll go Edoga - stupidly.
A Jets castoff
Haha!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Again, the Chiefs were able to win a Super Bowl with a rookie 6th round draft pick starting all 17 games on the offensive line. If Tyler can't go then it will be rookie 5th round pick Amin Richards. if Tyron doesn't go then it will be Edoga.

Who know, it could be a blessing in disguise, perhaps we find out that Richards is a future star. You never know.
It's probably best not to use a Mahomes or Tom Brady example as proof of why we will be OK.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Line 'em up, bartender...we've got a game on the way.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
TJ Bass & Asim Richards have both played just as well as Torrence and both are more athletic than Torrence as well. Though TJ wasn't considered athletic enough for nfl tackle. But both are scheme fits which Torrence wasn't. PFF actually had them both graded slightly higher than Torrence this preseason.
Where are you getting this from about Asim Richards? He struggled badly starting at Left Tackle against the Jaguars 1st team D-line.

https://thelandryhat.com/posts/4-bi...son-loss-jaguars-tolbert-clark-01h7nsgwx9sc/3

Against the Seahawks, Ball played well. Too bad he is done for the season due to injury. This is what PFF had to say about the rest of the Oline reserves, including Asim Richards...

"Unfortunately, the rest of Dallas' offensive side seemed to struggle, especially in the run-blocking realm, so it seldom paid off with explosive runs and notable gains. The Cowboys desperately need one of their reserve interior offensive linemen to step up and prove capable of contributing if forced to play in a game that truly matters."

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-3-thin...owboys-preseason-loss-to-the-seattle-seahawks

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Oh, well let me introduce to you Asim Richards who logged second most snaps in preseason at two positions LT and LG and whose total grade out, since we are discussing rookies this is relevant, about the same as Bass and Torrence. So for less cost than a 2md rounder who was not a scheme fit we got a player for right and left with similar production this far.

How bout that?
Read my last comment which includes 2 article links, 1 which is from PFF. ^^^^

CCBoy

Reaction score
Where are you getting this from about Asim Richards? He struggled badly starting at Left Tackle against the Jaguars 1st team D-line.

https://thelandryhat.com/posts/4-bi...son-loss-jaguars-tolbert-clark-01h7nsgwx9sc/3

Against the Seahawks, Ball played well. Too bad he is done for the season due to injury. This is what PFF had to say about the rest of the Oline reserves, including Asim Richards...

"Unfortunately, the rest of Dallas' offensive side seemed to struggle, especially in the run-blocking realm, so it seldom paid off with explosive runs and notable gains. The Cowboys desperately need one of their reserve interior offensive linemen to step up and prove capable of contributing if forced to play in a game that truly matters."

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-3-thin...owboys-preseason-loss-to-the-seattle-seahawks
Three years reached yet?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You know better as you are the most consistent at ignoring that. Stick to one's own tune as to honesty, fail.

I have supported cowboys and fans all off season.

You are quickly being associated with a group of antagonist that woud flat run out of business the kid always calling wolf. Don't like this fan, tough or move on.

I am not bound by your wolf calls. No, I don't look for that on thread...but you do now. Run along or put ME on ignore. I'm not part of your name calling games.

The Cowboys are fine! Now, swallow that or don't even bother with this fan.
Move on? YOU MOVE ON. You're the one who replied to my comment, not the other way around. Put yourself on ignore since your condescending ring-kissing cheerleading is becoming quite boring.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
No Tyler Smith

A washed up stiff Tyron Smith , hobbling about .

Edoga is absolute gar - bage.

We neglected the offensive line from the draft until today and now it’s biting us in the groin- like a snake .

Ignorance abound - trading for 3rd string QB’s - ignoring a massive hole on the left side.

Not making one solid move to add a veteran.

Giants are licking their chops .

29-12

Bass is the play but we’ll go Edoga - stupidly.
A Jets castoff
:facepalm:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Move on? YOU MOVE ON. You're the one who replied to my comment, not the other way around. Put yourself on ignore since your condescending ring-kissing cheerleading is becoming quite boring.
Bet, pulling for the Steelers as well?

I'm not afraid of Dallas winning in New York!!!

Take the opening YOU and place it where it doesn't show and next to the other one.

Back to the homies...:popcorn: Woo Hoo...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Bet, pulling for the Steelers as well?

Take the opening YOU and place it where it doesn't show and next to the other one.

Back to the homies...:popcorn: Woo Hoo...
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.