We are a 10 win level team, that some expected to be a 13 win level team

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Eagles Giants Viking Lions Patriots Bills Bears Rams and Eagles. Where you guys getting 10 wins?? hell i dont see 4 after losing the last 3 and getting beat by an 0-4 team. Are only wins were to winless Skins and Dolphins and Giants without Brown. We lack in Coaching and this maybe the worst team talent wise over the last 10 years starting with our qb. Bright side we should get a top 5 pick for a QB!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think too many people drank too much koolaid on this team before the season and expected to be able to be the best team on the field each and every game. We arent and havent been that good in a while. We are good enough to beat good teams, 1 or 2 plays going our way turns the last 2 losses into wins. But we arent good enough to be expected to be clearly the better team in those games. Simply put this is a 9-10 win, borderline playoff caliber team. I think some people spent too much time reading the BTB stroke peices to see reality

LOL....Koolaid ya man stop drinking that stuff ASAP!
Man, we ain't going nowhere kicking Field goals all day long jeez.....

nobody

Reaction score
After today's debacle, I think this team will struggle hard to make 10 wins.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Which 2 we losing to out of these games cause right now i see more than 2 losses in this group of teams (we will beat the Giants and Skins)

Pats
Vikings
Eagles (twice)
Bills
Lions
Bears
Rams

Patriots...……….LMAO...………team shouldn't even bother suiting up
Vikes..................Loss
Eagles................Split, win one and lose one.
Bills....................win
Lions..................Loss
Bears.................Loss
Rams.................Loss

I see 2 wins................maybe 3 if we get an upset.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Patriots...……….LMAO...………team shouldn't even bother suiting up
Vikes..................Loss
Eagles................Split, win one and lose one.
Bills....................win
Lions..................Loss
Bears.................Loss
Rams.................Loss

I see 2 wins................maybe 3 if we get an upset.

Eagles sweep us and Bills win on Thanksgiving after which JG is fired.....

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This season is over. This team is about to nose dive and fast.
I feel sorry for Witten. He came back thinking this team was a Super Bowl-caliber team. :laugh:

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I honestly don't see how we get to 10 wins. It will be a miracle if we go 8-8 especially after this 3 game losing streak..It's absolutely hard as hell to stay positive after this dumpster fire.

foofighters

Reaction score
I think too many people drank too much koolaid on this team before the season and expected to be able to be the best team on the field each and every game. We arent and havent been that good in a while. We are good enough to beat good teams, 1 or 2 plays going our way turns the last 2 losses into wins. But we arent good enough to be expected to be clearly the better team in those games. Simply put this is a 9-10 win, borderline playoff caliber team. I think some people spent too much time reading the BTB stroke peices to see reality
You are drinking the kool aid if you think we are winning more than 6 games this year.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Absolutely, got us losing the next 6 ( Eagles Giants Vikings Lions Patriots and Bills) and Carrot getting canned having a 3-9 record.

This isn't rocket science as the team with the most points win.
And we can't score anything but FG....and if that?

Flamma

Reaction score
After today's debacle, I think this team will struggle hard to make 10 wins.

10 wins? At this point Dallas will struggle to win 6. Weren't Dallas down 21-3 to the Jets at one point? Who is Dallas going to beat?