We are a 10 win level team, that some expected to be a 13 win level team

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I really don't see this team magically getting it together next Sunday against the Eagles. It's only going to get worse for us unfortunately..Too many stupid mistakes and missed opportunities..I'm not even going to get into the coaching, what a hot mess..At least last year out defense was fighting their tails off after a 3-5 start. This year they have no fight and you can tell they have quit on the coaching staff and each other. They just got shredded by Sam Darnold who has been out with mono since week 1, and we make him look like Joe Montana. Inexcusable, unexplainable, and quite laughable and embarrassing.

Rajveer

Reaction score
I think too many people drank too much koolaid on this team before the season and expected to be able to be the best team on the field each and every game. We arent and havent been that good in a while. We are good enough to beat good teams, 1 or 2 plays going our way turns the last 2 losses into wins. But we arent good enough to be expected to be clearly the better team in those games. Simply put this is a 9-10 win, borderline playoff caliber team. I think some people spent too much time reading the BTB stroke peices to see reality
Honestly, I had no high hopes this season when Kellen Moore was hired as a replacement for Linehan. However after the first three games, I got some hope for this team. I still was not thinking SB but thought we are good enough to get to the NFC championship game. I am glad the reality came forward sooner than later. Now I can enjoy my vacation away from football for a whole month.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
10 wins is a freaking pipe dream at this point. This team is 6-10 at best. It appears that the NY Jets are our ceiling, so every game except the Washington game at the end of the year should be a loss. Maybe a possible freak win that the opposing team will give to us.

Week 7: Eagles: L
Week 8: BYE
Week 9: NYG: L
Week 10: Vikings: L
Week 11: Lions: L
Week 12: Patriots: L
Week 13: Bills: L
Week 14: Bears: L
Week 15: Rams: L
Week 16: Eagles: L
Week 17: Washington: W
That's 4-12. We MIGHT pull out a win against the Giants but I severely, and I mean SEVERELY doubt we will. Everything else is a loss. I'm trying to figure out where you got 10 wins from. We'd have to win 7 of the next 10 games, which is almost comical at this point.

Aven8

Reaction score
Meh.......our HC is terrible and the message is stale. That’s what I think.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Patriots...……….LMAO...………team shouldn't even bother suiting up
Vikes..................Loss
Eagles................Split, win one and lose one.
Bills....................win
Lions..................Loss
Bears.................Loss
Rams.................Loss

I see 2 wins................maybe 3 if we get an upset.

The Bills almost beat the Patriots and thats with spotting them their QB who got knocked out early. Brady couldn’t do anything and they barely beat the bills.

Cowboys will probably not beat Bills

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Bills almost beat the Patriots and thats with spotting them their QB who got knocked out early. Brady couldn’t do anything and they barely beat the bills.

Cowboys will WILL NOT beat Bills

Fixed that for you. No need to go out spreading false hope to these impressionable and naive Dallas fans :facepalm:.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Can we please get a few more "I told you so" posts? The forum is a bare cubbard of narcissistic machismo.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Can we please get a few more "I told you so" posts? The forum is a bare cubbard of narcissistic machismo.

Thanks!
You were expecting kudos to the Cowboys for their near comeback against a winless team?

The Cowboys were unprepared to start the game..........again.

When you lose to a dumpster fire team, you are the dumpster fire.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So what about that display today could possibly lead us to believe 10 wins? I don't see and Mountain West or ACC games on the schedule.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
You were expecting kudos to the Cowboys for their near comeback against a winless team?

The Cowboys were unprepared to start the game..........again.

When you lose to a dumpster fire team, you are the dumpster fire.

Did you even read my post? Was this sarcasm?

I made fun of all the people starting "I told you so" posts. It literally has nothing to do with the Cowboys performance. It has to do with people so eager to look smart on the internet. Ooooh, gimme internet points. Dadd needs I new balsa airplane!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Cowboys will probably not beat Bills

I was being generous:)

You are right, we probably lose to the Bills also.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Patriots...……….LMAO...………team shouldn't even bother suiting up
Vikes..................Loss
Eagles................Split, win one and lose one.
Bills....................win
Lions..................Loss
Bears.................Loss
Rams.................Loss

I see 2 wins................maybe 3 if we get an upset.

Lmao ... this will only get Garrett a 5 year extension .

kevm3

Reaction score
More like we're an 8 and 8 team. We were blown out for most of the game to a winless team.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We are what we are. And we were missing 4 starters on offense yesterday. 2 Tackles and 2 WR with a QB who needs a strong supporting cast.

As usual after 3-0 start too many fans felt we were more than we were. Yes, disappointing loss . Different team there with Darnold. And we aren’t as effective without all of our stars on offense.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I had us at 10 based on schedule. I think this is more a 7-9 win club...that’s how they play and now Coop has got the quad flu ...you know those things linger all year.