We are a laughingstock

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
We are obviously a team people love to hate. We are the Yankees, The Patriots, The Warriors. People root for us to crumble and fail. Unlike those teams though we are a failure. We haven't lived up to the hype of being a big name in sports.

We are the media's dream. People Laugh at us on Social Media. Half the media personalities troll us on a regular basis. Our owner thinks people respect him but he's just a punchline as well

As a fan its tough to take. I used to try to defend it, when people ripped us in the media. Or even when friends/family ripped my Dallas Cowboys. Now i say what for? Everything they say is true. This one proud franchise has become a joke living off past reputation. Living off things that happened 20 years ago.

Its a sad state of affairs for this team. Truly is, and its indefensible at this point.

I wish we were the Yankees, Patriots, or Warriors.................they actually win championships relatively frequently.

We get all the hate, but dont ever win jack.:(

Hadenough

Reaction score
We are obviously a team people love to hate. We are the Yankees, The Patriots, The Warriors. People root for us to crumble and fail. Unlike those teams though we are a failure. We haven't lived up to the hype of being a big name in sports.

We are the media's dream. People Laugh at us on Social Media. Half the media personalities troll us on a regular basis. Our owner thinks people respect him but he's just a punchline as well

As a fan its tough to take. I used to try to defend it, when people ripped us in the media. Or even when friends/family ripped my Dallas Cowboys. Now i say what for? Everything they say is true. This one proud franchise has become a joke living off past reputation. Living off things that happened 20 years ago.

Its a sad state of affairs for this team. Truly is, and its indefensible at this point.
I cant help but laugh too! Ive already been the angry route years ago. Its not that I hate the Cowboys but I hate some of the decisions this front office makes. It makes me just chuckle and say they got what they deserve.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are a laughingstock. I laughed pretty hard when the camera kept panning over to Garrett and you could see how haggard he was looking. He had a total lack of confidence on his face, and I loved it.
Every time they showed him, and for some odd reason they showed him A LOT, I continued to wonder, what DOES this guy do in game???? anyways, at seasons end we won’t have to go through any more of this nonsense.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yes....I knew this was coming. The magnitude of that game was more than just the game. It’s how Dallas played. It’s bad level football. Bunch of Cowboys in NY stumbling all over themselves. People love it. Giving up 100yd bombs. Twice!!! That’s like Rods infamous worst Dallas defense ever year. That’s it!!!! THAT’S who they remind me of,only they were trying with less. I couldn’t get it off my tongue...that’s it.

CoachD

Reaction score
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.....

The Good (have to dig deep for this one) Brandon Knight our back up right tackle played well again. Dak didn't throw any picks and the Cowboys actually got one.

The Bad (as hard as it was to "find the good" finding the bad will be easy) Another awful first half by the offense, too many penalties yet again, and another chip shot missed by Maher after making a couple of bombs!

The Ugly (heads up folks this is going to get messy) This is one of if not the worst coached teams in all of football. The Cowboys simply are not prepared to play week in week out. The Jets who were last in EVERYTHING offensively dominated the Cowboys which if you're like me you're totally embarrassed and pissed off! Now I said on Friday during my prediction I said that the Cowboys were playing for their season and Garrett was coaching for his job against the Jets now I'm interested to see if I'm right but as of right now Garrett is still somehow the head coach of the Cowboys and by yet another miracle they're still in first place in the division but come Sunday night you'll see a team that has quit and the Cowboys will end up with a top 10 pick in the draft.

Last edited:

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Earned it…...as Stephen A is gonna say "An accident waiting to happen." Don't be mad at Stephen A.....we deserve every bit of it. I'm laughing at it.....what else can you do?
Ive been pantsed before

this is worse like being pantsed on the day you had to wear your sisters dirty loincloths because you forgot to do laundry and now your coworkers are laughing at you
Woah...are you psychologically projecting.

wrongway

Reaction score
Right..

We’ve already lost the battle. This is it Cowboy fans. We go thru this very time we hit a tough stretch. Like at 3-0 we suddenly were a great franchise again. Lol

Fans really need to get a grip.
I didnt think we were great. I remember what greatness looked like this ain't it. If this team continues its downward slide gonna get ugly.

Beaker42

Reaction score
They are a laughingstock. I laughed pretty hard when the camera kept panning over to Garrett and you could see how haggard he was looking. He had a total lack of confidence on his face, and I loved it.
His eyes are so red it looks like he hasn’t slept in a week. He has pride but that won’t savi his *** from being a terrible coach and anchor to this franchise.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Against a damn good team as well........they came to play.

I take it you haven't seen the Chargers play lately. They're missing a lot of guys from last season and it shows. They're 2-4.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
When parcels was here though we went to the playoffs 2 outta 4 years with inferior talent. Parcels held guys accountable.

honestly even wade Phillips actually did something. He coordinated the defense. What is garrets purpose other than proving Jerry right?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
25 years since we’ve won a title we’re one of only a couple teams to not be to a championship game.

in our division alone there has been 3 Super Bowls. He’ll the eagles went to all those championship games with Andy Reid.... rebuilt and then won a super bowl before we won’t anything.

is disgusting... it’s embarrassing. It seems like the owner doesn’t care. He just wants to win one more sb before dying to prove himself right. Instead of trying to build another dynasty

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately, It's a good time to be Cowboy hater.