We are all Buccaneers fans

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
And somehow Goodell gets a $40M/yr extension right now even though his contract doesn't expire for another 18 months. Something really, really stinks with the NFL and Goodell. Can billionaire owners be that stupid? It's crazy!

They'll be fine, at least until 2022.

CBS, Comcast, and Fox have a $27 billion deal with the NFL for the right to broadcast games through 2022.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nfl-ratings-sliding-hit-tv-networks/

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Here locally everyone has dropped their Bums gear for Hurricane jerseys.

I was offered tickets but didn't want to go yesterday. I now only go to games and seat in the stands if we come to town, otherwise, I only do club or suite level tickets.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
They'll be fine, at least until 2022.

CBS, Comcast, and Fox have a $27 billion deal with the NFL for the right to broadcast games through 2022.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nfl-ratings-sliding-hit-tv-networks/

Nothing looked fine in that picture. Nothing going well in LA/SF attendance and elsewhere. And the players want more money and guaranteed contracts just like Goodell. Look for a strike of they don't get it. If that happens the fans will go ballistic and turn off the NFL.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nothing looked fine in that picture. Nothing going well in LA/SF attendance and elsewhere. And the players want more money and guaranteed contracts just like Goodell. Look for a strike of they don't get it. If that happens the fans will go ballistic and turn off the NFL.

Yep, and yet this will still be true:

"They'll be fine, at least until 2022.

CBS, Comcast, and Fox have a $27 billion deal with the NFL for the right to broadcast games through 2022."

Beyond that is another matter. Football, in general, is already on the decline.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
On the upside, the Bucs haven’t quit. They’ve been close in a lot of their games.

lwehlers

Reaction score
no way the bucs are going to win two game in there last three. that team is done for the season.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
If the Buccs lose out, we can still get in if:

- The packers beat the Lions and Panthers but lose to the Vikings
- The Falcons beat the panthers
- The saints beat the falcons or the jets

Which is very reasonable.

The Saints don't need to beat the Falcons. If the Falcons win out, they're 11-5 and have the 5 seed. We would be tied at 10-6 with the Panthers, or the Panthers and Seahawks, and we win those two and three-way tiebreakers.

Edit: In fact, I think it's better if the Falcons BEAT the Saints and do win out. We certainly need them to beat the Panthers.

DEMFAN

Reaction score
A rabbit that didn't have Rodgers. So unless the Panthers and Falcons lose their starting QBs in the next few days it probably doesn't matter.
Keep hope alive homie! Keep hope alive.....

RoboQB

Reaction score
The Bucs could've helped us out in each of the last two weeks but they choked instead.

Cowboy89

Reaction score
Almost as bad as being a Browns fan.

Being a Cowboys fan or Bucs fan is almost as bad as being a Browns fan? Because one of these franchises has been to two NFCCG's in the last 20 seasons; won a SB. The other...is the Cowboys.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Rumor has it that the Front Office has about reached the point of writing off Winston as their franchise QB. So that makes them maybe looking for one next year as well.
Not gonna happen. No way in burning hot hell. Jameis is only 23. They're not drafting a QB. Just because some talking heads like Cowherd (whom I like) say he may be a bust, it's way too early to tell. His rookie year was really good. He also has traits that can't be taught.

If he hasn't developed into what the Bucs (and many in the NFL world) think he will be within a couple more seasons, then sure (or, perhaps), but not yet, DF.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Here locally everyone has dropped their Bums gear for Hurricane jerseys.

I was offered tickets but didn't want to go yesterday. I now only go to games and seat in the stands if we come to town, otherwise, I only do club or suite level tickets.
Canes suck. Boring arse trap hockey

Kevinicus

Reaction score

That doesn't look unusual for 15 minutes before kickoff. All the games I've ever been to were similar that far before kickoff, and most of those were prime time games in the afternoon or evening. I imagine an early game would have even more people not quite to their seats.