We are all Buccaneers fans

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
That doesn't look unusual for 15 minutes before kickoff. All the games I've ever been to were similar that far before kickoff, and most of those were prime time games in the afternoon or evening. I imagine an early game would have even more people not quite to their seats.

I'll take your word for it since I haven't been to a game in ages. I guess they are all in the bathroom and buying overpriced food and beer.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'll take your word for it since I haven't been to a game in ages. I guess they are all in the bathroom and buying overpriced food and beer.

That and tailgaiting.

Or if in SF, maybe trying to get through the slow as molasses security checkpoints. When I was there last year, I still saw lines at the end of the first quarter.

mldardy

Reaction score
Being a Cowboys fan or Bucs fan is almost as bad as being a Browns fan? Because one of these franchises has been to two NFCCG's in the last 20 seasons; won a SB. The other...is the Cowboys.
:facepalm: This guy. Really? The Bucs have a terrible history. I don't care how many NFCCG's they've been to in the past 20 years. This is so 'Cowboy fan' now. Measuring how many NFCCG's we've been to compared to another franchise in the past 20 years. Get outta here with this nonsense.

Since you want to post some numbers. Here's some numbers for you. The Bucs have had 11 winning seasons in their 41 year history.

diefree666

Reaction score
Not gonna happen. No way in burning hot hell. Jameis is only 23. They're not drafting a QB. Just because some talking heads like Cowherd (whom I like) say he may be a bust, it's way too early to tell. His rookie year was really good. He also has traits that can't be taught.

If he hasn't developed into what the Bucs (and many in the NFL world) think he will be within a couple more seasons, then sure (or, perhaps), but not yet, DF.
sorry dude but that is from local sources in Tampa. There are things that they have managed to keep quiet that are the real reasons for concern. That and the simple fact he has pretty much plateaued as regards performance. He has not progressed this year at all. His QBR has FALLEN each year. His fumbles and turnovers are not decreasing; he is actually fumbling MORE now.
You can spout all the sunshine you want but it does not matter.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
LastUntidyHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
The Bucs now are playing for their jobs. They will play well. I can see an upset over Atlanta. Especially since Winston is 3-1 against them.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
sorry dude but that is from local sources in Tampa. There are things that they have managed to keep quiet that are the real reasons for concern. That and the simple fact he has pretty much plateaued as regards performance. He has not progressed this year at all. His QBR has FALLEN each year. His fumbles and turnovers are not decreasing; he is actually fumbling MORE now.
You can spout all the sunshine you want but it does not matter.
"Spout all the sunshine"

?

Wot?

CWR

Reaction score
Funny thing is the Bucs looked like they may be building something before the season started. They have some legit talent but cant seem to put it together.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
ignoring reality which is that Winston just is not the guy
We don't know what reality is -- based on our argument -- due to the fact that we're both arguing the future. You think he's plateau'd, or say that the locals in the inner circle are saying such, and I think he'll be fine, with a ceiling to be elite. I'm bullish on this stance, and I will wait two more years before I admit I was wrong. I think the Bucs play the safe bet and wait before moving on.

That isn't "pumping sunshine," Sunshine. It's just a different outlook than yours. The wait-and-see approach is okay.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Haha realistically the Bucs might win one of those games. And it's probably more likely they lose out.