We are basically the same without change

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But Dak is expected to get better. :lmao2:
And if doesn't we can blame Kellen Moore and give Garrett an extension!
Then we can all shout NEXT! for the next scape goat offensive coordinator.

Bet on the above !!!!! Sure money for sure for sure!!!!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
H

And we heard this 10 years ago. blah blah blah, how anyone can give this franchise any credit for anything after 22 years of crap is beyond me
Being negative is not what I see.

Rather winning in the Eastern Division 2 out of the last 3 years is strong.

And 2017 we were only 1 game out of the playoffs and Zeke being suspended 6 games weighed heavily on that.

So really..

You are looking at a team that is very young and nearly had 3 playoff appearances in a row.

Add to that what..7 Pro Bowl players last year?

In the last 3 seasons our HC in 2016 as a Coach of the Year..

and our owner was voted into the HofF?

I think you are really overlooking a lot of winning things about the team and franchise tecently.

I have enjoyed this team tons more than in the past.

I have been emotionally more involved as a fan than in the 20 years before the last 3 seasons.

Being a fan is juicier than ever.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry already put together his sales pitch for this season at his Combine interview. He talked about the significant change in the coaching staff and all the fresh ideas that go with it.

So there you go. We're gonna coach em up this year.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Jerry already put together his sales pitch for this season at his Combine interview. He talked about the significant change in the coaching staff and all the fresh ideas that go with it.

So there you go. We're gonna coach em up this year.

How exciting! Garrett is the master of coaching up the talent - I can't wait to see what he does this season...

tumblr_n7387pDw541tbh1dho1_400.gif

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
So how do we chalk this next season up after most have improved?

I dont know if we are good enough to repeat last years record. We are not beating any playoff teams.

One of our worse enemies in the packers who had an off year have also improved. We couldnt even take care of business with them missing in action.

Dak is now missing a safety blanket in Beasley and will be forced to beat teams as cooper will draw triple teams. We all know Dak is not that good.

Defense hasn't improved......so much more going on.

(Just got tired of writing this thread)
Tired of this team sometimes. Thinking of this team is tiresome at times, even when I think of them every now and then.

I feel like a car with no more fuel in the tank for the team.

Yeah:huh:yep

:):starspin::confused:

I feel as empty as this:igglestrophy:....oh yeah...wait...they finally got one within our 23 year drout.

And then Dak is about to sign long term

.............signing off..............................
aren't most things the same if they don't change?

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
this isn't really true. young defense. young, high-talent players tend to improve.

ghst187

Reaction score
We only get worse if we don’t get Tank back.
We brought Witten back when we had a gaping hole at TE but the biggest leap forward is that hopefully Fred beard is back and he alone was probably worth one more win this past season.
There are tons of teams that spend big money on name guys and aren’t better, some in fact get worse because the name they signed didn’t pan out the same in a new scheme.
I remember Philly going out one offseason and signing every name on the market and immediately start talking super bowl only to end up at like 5-11 or so and get blown up the next offseason. Then, there was the skins for the first 10 years of Danny’s reign, Haynesworth, Archuleta, and on and on, offseason paper champs but only like ONE division championship to show. Going into this past season a lot were talking about Minnesota,... is f only they had a QB so they go out and massively overpay for Cousins and they miss the playoffs. One could argue they were worse. So I don’t get too worked up about us not signing everyone as that can screw up chemistry and end up making a team worse. You can say the Rams went out and spent but their key players/contributors were all drafted...Gurley, Donald, Goff...they added some helpful pieces as massive expense but it didn’t get them much closer ultimately. What turned that nearly same talent from toilet to contender wasn’t Suh or Watkins, it was a coaching change.