We are going to be fine sunday

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Kyle is going to play very well.

it's not like we are throwing an undrafted rookie out there.

he will be our beuerlein from 1991.

wait and see him throw to dez sunday.

kyle is not neutered like what they forced on romo.

Soth

Reaction score
I am a very optimistic person by nature... but we are going to get destroyed. We have the worst defense in history, a 100+ year-old DC, and our QB is out. The Eagles are coming from an impressive win against a Bears team that humiliated us.

I was one the "I believe" bandwagon a few years ago, but so many disappointing loses have changed me.

That being said, I hope I am wrong. I want Garret to be fired, but I never wish for the Cowboys to lose. And if Garret can actually pull this off, maybe he is not as bad as we all think.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I wonder if this is what happens when you feed a gremlin after midnight

lol.gif

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Kyle is going to play very well.

it's not like we are throwing an undrafted rookie out there.

he will be our beuerlein from 1991.

wait and see him throw to dez sunday.

kyle is not neutered like what they forced on romo.

And on d we give up 100 points.

dupree89

Reaction score
We are going to get beat like a rented mule with Orton at QB.

Dude, you know I generally agree with everything you have to say. But, not this time my friend. I am not saying a definite win here, but I do think Dallas has a puncher's chance. All too often I have watched a team in whatever sport lose their best player and then have the rest of the team rally around that injury and elevate their play. It usually doesnt stay at that higher level, but for one game it happens a lot.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
So the off chance we somehow win on Sunday, is it 49ers in round 1?

Either SF or New Orleans probably. Possibly Arizona but I don't see them making the playoffs. If GB beats Chicago and we beat Philly we'll be the #3 seed which is crazy!

links18

Reaction score
Whatever you gotta tell yourself man.
Dude, you know I generally agree with everything you have to say. But, not this time my friend. I am not saying a definite win here, but I do think Dallas has a puncher's chance. All too often I have watched a team in whatever sport lose their best player and then have the rest of the team rally around that injury and elevate their play. It usually doesnt stay at that higher level, but for one game it happens a lot.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Dont know if we'll win, but I doubt the Eagles will blow us out as people are predicting. We will play inspired and I believe the game will be close.

It will be interesting to see Orton run this offense, I wonder if Dez will get more jump ball opportunities?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can say with some confidence that we won't lose this game because of the QB. Orton is capable of putting up some points. It will come down to our run game and defense, per usual. Orton might get sacked more but he can throw the ball. We just have to find a way to hold them under 28ish.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Just throw jump balls to Dez all game.

It worked for Eli to Plaxico and Cruz and Flacco to Boldin. Give it a shot. Nothing to lose.

Also, why the hype around the Eagles? For a team supposedly so great, they are in the same boat we are and let a team with their backup QB and no AP or Gerhart score 48 on them. People get so caught up into what the media is saying and the flavor of the week. They aren't bad but they aren't anywhere near the top of the NFC.

dupree89

Reaction score
It worked for Eli to Plaxico and Cruz and Flacco to Boldin. Give it a shot. Nothing to lose.

Also, why the hype around the Eagles? For a team supposedly so great, they are in the same boat we are and let a team with their backup QB and no AP or Gerhart score 48 on them. People get so caught up into what the media is saying and the flavor of the week. They aren't bad but they aren't anywhere near the top of the NFC.

And the pressure has switched from being on Dallas to Philadelphia. Without Romo, there are no expectations put on the Cowboys.