We are going to be fine sunday

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Kyle is going to play very well.

it's not like we are throwing an undrafted rookie out there.

he will be our beuerlein from 1991.

wait and see him throw to dez sunday.

kyle is not neutered like what they forced on romo.

Nice reference on Beuerlein. Was thinking the same thing the other day. Let's hope history repeats itself

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Eagles looked unstoppable the other night. Their defense looked solid too. With or without Romo I think this game could get ugly quick.

Their wideouts were not catching balls they did against us preventing Bears from mounting any type of comeback

links18

Reaction score
Did anyone pay attention to the Skins game? We nearly lost to a 3 win team with their back up QB. The commentators were all over our coaching staff again for abandoning the run in the 3rd quarter when we had a lead. Now we face a better team
w/o Romo and we are going to be fine? It doesn't add up..the

CaptainCreed

Reaction score

Appears romo only got "neutered" by that back surgery in the offseason if at all. Hoping no longterm damage now.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Orton is a bus driver. As long as he hands off the ball, knows clock management and gets help from Witten and maybe The Bease, he will be fine.

The defense (ours) worry me.
To that end, all during the game, I will keep my worry blanket over me like a little tent to ward off the worries and them pandoras of the world.
That will get me through the game. That an Busch beer, drink of the working mens and womans.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Orton is a bus driver. As long as he hands off the ball, knows clock management and gets help from Witten and maybe The Bease, he will be fine.

To that end, all during the game, I will keep my worry blanket over me like a little tent to ward off the worries and them pandoras of the world.
That will get me through the game. That an Busch beer, drink of the working mens and womans.

head for the mountains of busch................................................................................beer

for a cheap beer it's not bad.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Offense did a adrenalin game last week, defense is due ... Can we hope , they go off this week , stepping up knowing they have to get it done ?

even an average defense with our offense playing conservatively , with a heavy dose of running game with Murray, tanner and Randle and Orton using high percentage ball with Witten , beastly and occasional shots to Dez and Williams should be a competitive game.

mldardy

Reaction score

Orton is not a bus driver. He isn't a 1 but he isn't a bus driver either. If you play hand off the ball all day and try to do that nickle and dime stuff we will be in trouble. The Eagles are expecting that. You can't go into a game like this putting a strangle hold on the offense. You have to look at what the Vikings did agains the Eagles as an example. They didn't let the Eagles defense dictate what they wanted to do on offense. They attacked. This Eagles d isn't that good to be playing scared against them.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Orton has played in 2-3 season finale elimination type games with Chicago and Denver and didn't come away with a single win. Philly is going to put up 30-plus on the Cowboys even with a healthy Romo it's not going to be easy winning this game. Good luck trying win a shootout with Kyle Orton.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Orton has played in 2-3 season finale elimination type games with Chicago and Denver and didn't come away with a single win. Philly is going to put up 30-plus on the Cowboys even with a healthy Romo it's not going to be easy winning this game. Good luck trying win a shootout with Kyle Orton.

how do you know what's going to happen?

who the hell are you?

bysbox1

Reaction score
We are going to win, our defense will step up.

This is not the same Philly team we played in week 7. And our defense has looked awful since the Detroit game. One could argue with you that the defense has looked awful all year long. I would not expect the defense to miraculously change in one week.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
how do you know what's going to happen?

who the hell are you?

You said the Cowboys would be fine with Orton at QB how the hell do you know that? What have you seen from the Cowboys this season that tells you they'll be fine with Kyle Orton at QB? You sound like a typical FAN. At the start of the 2011 season you predicted a 14-2 season then changed it to 13-3 when it was obvious the Cowboys wouldn't win 10 games that year. How do you figure the Cowboys who can only win 8 games each season with Romo are going to be fine with an immoble game manager at QB vs a fast break offense that's loaded with speed?

If Philly looks anything like they did last week vs Chicago the Cowboys are going to lose by 2-3 scores. Philly will spread the Cowboys defense out and it's going to get ugly trying to match scores with them without the playmaking ability of Romo. The Cowboys defense can't stop the run or the pass and Philly can shred a defense with both. The Eagles haven't scored fewer than 30 points the past 3 weeks and they won't score fewer than 30 on Sunday Night.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
You said the Cowboys would be fine with Orton at QB how the hell do you know that? What have you seen from the Cowboys this season that tells you they'll be fine with Kyle Orton at QB? You sound like a typical FAN. At the start of the 2011 season you predicted a 14-2 season then changed it to 13-3 when it was obvious the Cowboys wouldn't win 10 games that year. How do you figure the Cowboys who can only win 8 games each season with Romo are going to be fine with an immoble game manager at QB vs a fast break offense that's loaded with speed?

If Philly looks anything like they did last week vs Chicago the Cowboys are going to lose by 2-3 scores. Philly will spread the Cowboys defense out and it's going to get ugly trying to match scores with them without the playmaking ability of Romo. The Cowboys defense can't stop the run or the pass and Philly can shred a defense with both. The Eagles haven't scored fewer than 30 points the past 3 weeks and they won't score fewer than 30 on Sunday Night.

this is my thread..go start your own thread..

put me on ignore and take your hate somewhere else.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
this is my thread..go start your own thread..

put me on ignore and take your hate somewhere else.

You started the thread to get a response and I contributed. If you don't like hearing honest opinions don't start threads or put me on ignore because I'm going to give my opinions whether you agree with them or not. It's a comical how any opinion less than optimistic is viewed as hate by FANS. I don't agree the Cowboys will be fine with Kyle Orton at QB and you view that as hate. LOL

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
You started the thread to get a response and I contributed. If you don't like hearing honest opinions don't start threads or put me on ignore because I'm going to give my opinions whether you agree with them or not. It's a comical how any opinion less than optimistic is viewed as hate by FANS. I don't agree the Cowboys will be fine with Kyle Orton at QB and you view that as hate. LOL

dude..maybe you should switch to non caffeinated?

i'll start a thread anytime i choose..

like i said...who the hell are you?

and i only want cool people to respond to my threads...so um...yea.

you are automatically disqualified...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
dude..maybe you should switch to non caffeinated?

i'll start a thread anytime i choose..

like i said...who the hell are you?

and i only want cool people to respond to my threads...so um...yea.

you are automatically disqualified...

You're the one who snapped at me and I'm the one who should switch to decaffeinated? LOL I'll respond to any thread I choose no one is forcing you to read my replies. It's obvious you're still stewing over a comment I made to you over a year ago…get over it!