We are in trouble, the NFC gonna be a lot better and we will lose to them at least 1 time

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Eagles/commanders will be tough. Giants are still likely looking at a top 5 pick next year.

Hadenough

Reaction score
How long until fans bring rocks to the game and start throwing them at Dak?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Eagles /giants and Washington will beat us once each. Eagles and Washington might sweep us. Might be best to tank. Not looking good.
Sounds like tanking is what many of you are hoping for. I laugh at how many accuse me of being negative. I’m a ray of sunshine compared to many on this board. lol

JayFord

Reaction score
going as far back as 2012 we 've done this every year where washington and nyg are going to hand us our butts

last year nyg was supposed to kick our butts and lost combined 89-17

even when they got to the playoffs season before last they got swept by us

the last time theyve beat us was 2020 ....theyve beaten us a grand total of ONE time since 2017

Washington retools/rebuilds every 3 years and we get the same "oh theyre going to beat us and run the division"

its getting old, just as old as Dallas not performing in the playoffs

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sounds like tanking is what many of you are hoping for. I laugh at how many accuse me of being negative. I’m a ray of sunshine compared to many on this board. lol
We really don't have to hope because they really aren't going to provide a choice. Our roster as it sits is...yikes.

JayFord

Reaction score
Are we doomposting about the season already. :laugh:
of course just like every single year and every time another team signs anyone

i dont like the free agency strategy either but declaring it a lost season in march is utter nonsense

GMO415

Reaction score
We've all been there before. 1-15, 3-13, and a crap load of 8-8 seasons. Everything moves in cycles.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We really don't have to hope because they really aren't going to provide a choice. Our roster as it sits is...yikes.
Things aren’t nearly as bad as many are making it out to be. We’ve definitely gotten worse the past couple of days with the departures but we still have a long way to go. Even before free agency started many fans were talking about tanking. The playoff loss discouraged many fans and they want to blow the team up and position ourselves with a high draft pick in 2025. That sounds ridiculous to me.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Things aren’t nearly as bad as many are making it out to be. We’ve definitely gotten worse the past couple of days with the departures but we still have a long way to go. Even before free agency started many fans were talking about tanking. The playoff loss discouraged many fans and they want to blow the team up and position ourselves with a high draft pick in 2025. That sounds ridiculous to me.
Eventually the frog that's been brought to a slow boil in the pot just dies. I feel like that was the end result of 2023. Time to try a different approach.