We are in trouble, the NFC gonna be a lot better and we will lose to them at least 1 time

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The Eagles were in complete disarray at the end of the season and had one of the most embarrassing finishes to a season in history. Their locker room and coaching staff were both an absolute sh1t show and many of their fans were calling for everyone's head, including the HC and Howie. The Giants and Washington won 4 and 6 games and were the 2 worst teams in the NFL with regards to points differential. The least of our problems is worrying about the other NFC East teams...and yeah, we definitely have problems. They all just have more
The difference is they are trying to fix their problems.

jgboys1

Reaction score
well see. I have heard similar cliff jumping takes the last couple of years. well win 10 games
I am thinking the same. Maybe 10 wins and maybe be a playoff spot. Not really expecting anything special next season.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I typically count on splitting divisional games anyway. In the end its still Cowboys or Eagles atop this division.

JBS

Reaction score
Over under on wins next season is 0

I’m leaning towards under. How about you guys?

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Every year the same thing. Yes, this team can’t win big games. But what’s their record in the division ?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Every year the same thing. Yes, this team can’t win big games. But what’s their record in the division ?
in all 3 12-5 years dallas had 5 wins in the div. That helps to have the 12 wins.
This season I am think only 3 wins in the div, so they have to win 2 more non div teams.
This season is tough group of teams to play, I am thinking they may only win 3-4 of those.

So at best dallas will have 6-9 wins this coming season, not enough to make playoffs.

Flamma

Reaction score
in all 3 12-5 years dallas had 5 wins in the div. That helps to have the 12 wins.
This season I am think only 3 wins in the div, so they have to win 2 more non div teams.
This season is tough group of teams to play, I am thinking they may only win 3-4 of those.

So at best dallas will have 6-9 wins this coming season, not enough to make playoffs.
The Cowboys can't get bad enough to split with the Giants.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Washington and Giants still have huge question marks at Qb
Washington will draft a QB with the number #2 overall pick. Then it's lights out with the Cowboys for several years.

They have the draft picks, the cap space, the right GM and a new coach that will bring some of his players to Washington. I won't be surprised if Parsons jumps ship next year and plays for them.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The Eagles were in complete disarray at the end of the season and had one of the most embarrassing finishes to a season in history. Their locker room and coaching staff were both an absolute sh1t show and many of their fans were calling for everyone's head, including the HC and Howie. The Giants and Washington won 4 and 6 games and were the 2 worst teams in the NFL with regards to points differential. The least of our problems is worrying about the other NFC East teams...and yeah, we definitely have problems. They all just have more
Dallas should focus less on the NFC East teams do and try to emulate the Chiefs, or Ravens, Steelers or the 49ers. They should build their front office with a similar hierarchy used by teams that are consistently successful. As you pointed out, even Philly found themselves ultimately unsuccessful. Giants and Washington have struggled for quite a few years. How about forgetting what the Eagles do or don’t do and learn from teams that did not collapse or teams that have had little success in recent years?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
None of these transactions should scare the Cowboys. I look for them to be in the same position as last year.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Pretty clear that “all in” means ”we‘re giving this one more try with this group, and if it doesn’t pan out, we’ll clean house and continue to fail with different personnel.”
Not dissimilar to 2019 tbh, with the possible exception this team is better on STs which swung a few of those 2019 games.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The Cowboys can't get bad enough to split with the Giants.
Cowboys will be worse and the giants will be better so it is possible.
My 3-3 wasnt based on that though, I was thinking eagles or wash might win 2.

Flamma

Reaction score
Cowboys will be worse and the giants will be better so it is possible.
My 3-3 wasnt based on that though, I was thinking eagles or wash might win 2.
I didn't consider getting swept. Anything is possible. We don't lose a lot of games to these teams when we play our starters.

I just don't think the Giants are getting better. They just lost the best player on their offense. They'll be picking in the top 5 in next year's draft.

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm more focused on us playing the Bengals, Ravens. Steelers, Browns, Texans, .....these games can get ugly real fast if out team doesn't upgrade its roster.

Is anybody positive that we even beat the Falcons.....that 2 headed beast at the RB position will be bringing it.

Niners and Lions too?......wow.

Smoke and mirrors ain't gonna get it this year