We are in trouble, the NFC gonna be a lot better and we will lose to them at least 1 time

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Wake me up when the Giants and Washington have a QB. Giants already have buyer's remorse on Jones. Heard hype for Washington the last few years and nothing but junk each year. For as up and down Dallas can be, they own the East, specifically the Giants and Washington.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Eagles /giants and Washington will beat us once each. Eagles and Washington might sweep us. Might be best to tank. Not looking good.
You should clearly take every bit of money you have and place a bet that the cowboys wont win 8 games in 2024. They are clearly going to be a bottom feeder this year.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Honestly, I hope the Cowboys just tank this thing and do it right. I don't have much faith in our front office to be that forward thinking though.

They need to be offloading their bad contracts, eating Dak's cap hit now, and consider trading players like CeeDee or Micah to amass premium draft capital.

mldardy

Reaction score
Eagles /giants and Washington will beat us once each. Eagles and Washington might sweep us. Might be best to tank. Not looking good.
Just because you throwing money around doesn't mean you got better. This is said every year and it doesn't happen. We'll see ya next year for the same post.

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m not worried about the nfc East. I usually try to worry about everything but right now I feel we split with the Eagles and sweep the Commanders and Giants. As negative as I feel about this team right now the Giants and the Commanders haven’t done enough to beat us. We really were the superior team and handled them easily. The division will be ours and the Eagles and right now I give the nod to the Eagles due to Barkley and our problems with stopping the run.

khiladi

Reaction score
Giants are a complete disaster.

That being said, no need to worry, as per the Dak fanboys Moore sucks. So does Fangio apparently….

There are going to be questions marks with Zimmer’s defense. They are a disciplined defense, but they are middle of the pack in terms of TOs. If this trend continues in Dallas, then Dak is going to have less opportunities to score against bum teams, let alone good teams, then he did with Quinn’s defense.

DStar22

Reaction score
well, we went 1-15 before we went 7-9 before we lost in the playoffs 11-5, before we won the first of our last 3 SB's.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Philly and Commanders tomsweep us? I'll crack the jokes. No NFC East team is competing for a SB this season. They all have major issues.

Jarntt

Reaction score
The Eagles were in complete disarray at the end of the season and had one of the most embarrassing finishes to a season in history. Their locker room and coaching staff were both an absolute sh1t show and many of their fans were calling for everyone's head, including the HC and Howie. The Giants and Washington won 4 and 6 games and were the 2 worst teams in the NFL with regards to points differential. The least of our problems is worrying about the other NFC East teams...and yeah, we definitely have problems. They all just have more

starfan1

Reaction score
well see. I have heard similar cliff jumping takes the last couple of years. well win 10 games

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We had a weak schedule last year and everyone complained that we won 12 games against that weak schedule. Now, we'll have a tougher schedule, I'm sure our fans will be very understanding if we don't win 12 or make the playoffs. Many wanted to tank, so they should be happy right now....

Redline360

Reaction score
Giants still a complete disaster.

Eagles better hope to right the sinking ship in the locker room otherwise its going to look like last season for them

Commanders if they hit on a quarterback could be a good team for years. Plus draft

calico

Reaction score
Next year is a wash, they aren’t trying to improve.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty clear that “all in” means ”we‘re giving this one more try with this group, and if it doesn’t pan out, we’ll clean house and continue to fail with different personnel.”

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
There was a thread saying the same thing last year around this time.. lol. Then Dallas wins the east. Grain of salt >…