We are in trouble

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Rampage;2400564 said:
what do we rank in scoring defense?

We're 21st, thanks in large part to special teams and turnover after turnover giving opponents the ball inside our 30 or in our end zone. Field position has been a HUGE factor in our points allowed.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2400572 said:
We're 21st, thanks in large part to special teams and turnover after turnover giving opponents the ball inside our 30 or in our end zone. Field position has been a HUGE factor in our points allowed.
damn! I agree about ST and turnovers but we still shouldn't be that low.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2399420 said:
10-6 will not get us a playoff birth. The NFC South is strong and the nfc North is also good. Not to mention the nfc east second plce probably will hav 11 or so wins.

10-6 record will get you packing for next season...We need to win all our remaining games with the exception of maybe one to have a chance.
Not likely.

I doubt Atlanta hangs more than 10. Tampa Bay either, and we'd have a tiebreaker over TB.

If we got to 10 wins, we'd probably be in. My concern is that I doubt we'll be able to get to 10 wins.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
http://img266.*************/img266/3968/ch21sunnov22008060122pmqr9.jpg

jdnelson103

Reaction score
DallasEast;2400566 said:
I assume that logic that be equally applied to individual games as it can to the season itself? Let's also assume for a moment that Romo is not available for Washington, or gets hurt in the first quarter and Brooks Bollinger is thrown back into the fire, BUT everyone else is healthy. What then?quote]

You would assume wrong then. I'm not saying we'll go winless the rest of the season without Romo. What I'm saying is that we won't make the playoffs, and anyone that says we would, in my opinion, really doesn't think much of Tony Romo.

kmd24

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2399398 said:
The team I hate the most is the Eagles and they have a favorable schedule.

The Eagles are likely to be big favorites in only 2 of their remaining 8 games.

They have 4 NFCE games remaining, two against the Giants.

The only teams on their schedule that currently have losing records are the Browns and Bengals.

They'll be doing well to make it to 10-6.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
kmd24;2402454 said:
The Eagles are likely to be big favorites in only 2 of their remaining 8 games.

They have 4 NFCE games remaining, two against the Giants.

The only teams on their schedule that currently have losing records are the Browns and Bengals.

They'll be doing well to make it to 10-6.

And if we beat them in Week 17 and finish 10-6, they'll be behind us.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Imagine that. Missing the playoffs with all this talent. What an indictment on the team as a whole. That could only mean one thing, Super Bowl in the new stadium....:starspin

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2400572 said:
How does our D rank in yards per possession allowed?