We are no where's close to making it to the Super Bowl

Wapp5200

Reaction score
We are no where's close to making it to the big game. Lets look at 2023 season. We beat 1 team with a winning record. I wont count Detroit, we got lucky. Dak is not our guy. He cant win a big game. Just like Romo. We win during the season and choke at playoff time. Things need to change starting from Jerry Jones. Looking forward to another unfulfilled season!!!!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Philadelphia: 11-6
Seattle: 9-8
Rams: 10-7
And you may not count it, but we DID beat Detroit.
And to go one step further, you can also count the embarrassment against the 9-8 Packers who took the Cowboys behind the woodshed and a good spanking, at home. Takes us back to what came first, the chicken or the egg? Dallas did, cuz they laid the egg that hatched the chicken.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We beat Detroit because the refs screwed up.
We beat Detroit because the Lions tried to be clever and confuse the Cowboys on who was reporting eligible and ended up fooling the refs. The Cowboys covered the guy they were told was eligible.

It's tough to say the Lions should have won simply because the lineman that wasn't announced as eligible to the defense was left uncovered.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are no where's close to making it to the big game. Let’s look at 2023 season. We beat 1 team with a winning record. I wont count Detroit, we got lucky. Dak is not our guy. He cant win a big game. Just like Romo. We win during the season and choke at playoff time. Things need to change starting from Jerry Jones. Looking forward to another unfulfilled season!!!!
Wow Detroit does not count…cherry pick much?

rambo2

Reaction score
We are no where's close to making it to the big game. Lets look at 2023 season. We beat 1 team with a winning record. I wont count Detroit, we got lucky. Dak is not our guy. He cant win a big game. Just like Romo. We win during the season and choke at playoff time. Things need to change starting from Jerry Jones. Looking forward to another unfulfilled season!!!!
Lol

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Anyone else just looking forward to whatever the future may hold for the 24 season? 23 season is over its time to move on geez.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I think buffalo and Detroit more exposed our defense as not as good as some though.

When Detroit on that last drive marched down the field.. or when we couldn’t stop buffalo. That was the trend

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone else just looking forward to whatever the future may hold for the 24 season? 23 season is over its time to move on geez.
Right, but we have another 2 months of this. Then it will settle down but will not go away When FA starts.
Then presents it own issues in itself.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Good thing Detroit screwed that up. The refs did not fall for it. We won and many Dallas fans on here, if they are fans did not like winning.
Fall for it? They screwed it up. Heck, the ref avoided a direct question about it after the game so that said it all. So funny that the "victims of the refs" crowd doesn't want to admit that ref mistakes also benefit us because it weakens their victimhood "refs are biased" stance. Refs suck for all teams, even our opponents like in the Detroit game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fall for it? They screwed it up. Heck, the ref avoided a direct question about it after the game so that said it all. So funny that the "victims of the refs" crowd doesn't want to admit that ref mistakes also benefit us because it weakens their victimhood "refs are biased" stance. Refs suck for all teams, even our opponents like in the Detroit game.
So funny you defend the refs even when proven they are wrong…well, right in this case…

Who is claiming to be a victim here. No one.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So funny you defend the refs even when proven they are wrong…well, right in this case…

Who is claiming to be a victim here. No one.
I defend the truth. There's a difference. I say when I think they are wrong and say when I think they're right. The problem is most times people here are whining that they're wrong when the rules support them being right. Here they screwed up and it benefitted us. The only people who'd have a problem with that are the "refs are out to get us, and only us" crowd who now have less ammo for their victim stance. Sound like anyone you know?