We are no where's close to making it to the Super Bowl

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What have I said that's unstable?

Do we not need DTs?

Do we not need LBs?

Do we not need safeties?

O-line - Martin getting older, Tryron is older and often injured, Biadasz a FA and Steel not the same since injury.

Does Dak not tighten up?

You may not agree with all that but I dont think most would think that all that is "unstable".
When you claim to know what's two years in the future, that's crazy talk. I don't mean any offense whatsoever. I just make it a general rule not to agree with narcist who thinks their opinion is right and everyone else who disagrees is wrong. God bless, I will still pray for you.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
We beat Detroit because the Lions tried to be clever and confuse the Cowboys on who was reporting eligible and ended up fooling the refs. The Cowboys covered the guy they were told was eligible.

It's tough to say the Lions should have won simply because the lineman that wasn't announced as eligible to the defense was left uncovered.
And the tripping call that clearly wasn’t a tripping call.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
When you claim to know what's two years in the future, that's crazy talk. I don't mean any offense whatsoever. I just make it a general rule not to agree with narcist who thinks their opinion is right and everyone else who disagrees is wrong. God bless, I will still pray for you.
I dont need you to agree - I didn't agree with you and stated my opinion why, it aint that deep.

Now if you think I'm way off - thats fine - maybe if you would have addressed some points instead of just trying to insult, it might have led to a good debate/discussion.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'll never forget the biggest lie Jerry ever told. He said this like a year ago. He said, he'd write the check if it mean him winning the Super Bowl. Well here we are Jerry. There's a check for 60 million and MM's contract he could've written to move on from these poisons but didn't. JJ, you are a LIAR. Like my mother used to say when I said I was hungry but didn't want to eat certain things, well you aren't THAT hungry. Jerry REALLY doesn't want to win a Super bowl.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'll never forget the biggest lie Jerry ever told. He said this like a year ago. He said, he'd write the check if it mean him winning the Super Bowl. Well here we are Jerry. There's a check for 60 million and MM's contract he could've written to move on from these poisons but didn't. JJ, you are a LIAR. Like my mother used to say when I said I was hungry but didn't want to eat certain things, well you aren't THAT hungry. Jerry REALLY doesn't want to win a Super bowl.
Never saw that, but it is a monstrous lie. Did Jerry go and write the check and get a good GM? That's what it would take to win a super bowl, someone else in charge.

Jerry is not interested in winning super bowls, correct.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yes, really! You are an emotional mess! I know better than to try to talk sense into someone in your state of mind. Good luck with your mental health. Please step back from the ledge and get those ideas of jumping out of your mind.
Sounds as if you are guilty of the accusations you are laying at someone else's feet.

ICP

Reaction score
For me, how they have played in the post season is the indicator of how close they are to a SB and the last 3 seasons have gotten successively worse

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Why would any fan with hopes of winning a SB look forward to the 24 season?
Well first off just accept SB isn't going to happen in 24 with zero coaching or QB changes. Next step is to look forward to how far we can get. Otherwise, why watch at all. 30 teams each year do not reach SB and 31 don't win it every year.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Well first off just accept SB isn't going to happen in 24 with zero coaching or QB changes. Next step is to look forward to how far we can get. Otherwise, why watch at all. 30 teams each year do not reach SB and 31 don't win it every year.
But we’re not even close. We can’t even see the area where the Super Bowl is played. We’re in a different league.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
What have I said that's unstable?

Do we not need DTs?

Do we not need LBs?

Do we not need safeties?

O-line - Martin getting older, Tryron is older and often injured, Biadasz a FA and Steel not the same since injury.

Does Dak not tighten up?

You may not agree with all that but I dont think most would think that all that is "unstable".
This kind of went under the radar but Steele got a little better late this year. He needed time to come off the knee. And maybe they still see Tyler Smith as the LT to replace Tyron. Lot easier to find a guard than a franchise left tackle.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Not with McCarthy, I just don't see him good enough to win a coaching chess match, coupled with solid game management, and making sure the team is disciplined (very few penalties). In most Big Games, and certainly in the playoffs, he just doesn't have it.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
But we’re not even close. We can’t even see the area where the Super Bowl is played. We’re in a different league.
I agree we have A LOT of work to do before we sniff a SB. My goal for 23 was NFCC game. I thought it we could reach that, we achieved our goal and anything higher was icing on the cake. We didn't and we have cap issues, so we are probably looking at a 9 win season coming with similar post season results, if any, unless we REALLY knock the draft out of the park. I still love watching this team week to week though as I have for over 30 years.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I dont need you to agree - I didn't agree with you and stated my opinion why, it aint that deep.

Now if you think I'm way off - thats fine - maybe if you would have addressed some points instead of just trying to insult, it might have led to a good debate/discussion.
insult? All I did was disagree. If your feelings are so sensitive that you perceive scrutiny of your comments as an insult then you are in the wrong forum. I never asked your permission to disagree because I don't need it. You are miles off, and it is fine! Now you want to call this discussion a debate? That's fine too and you are losing it. Go cry to Mommy NYC, and forget about my prayers for you!

TheHerd

Reaction score
I agree we have A LOT of work to do before we sniff a SB. My goal for 23 was NFCC game. I thought it we could reach that, we achieved our goal and anything higher was icing on the cake. We didn't and we have cap issues, so we are probably looking at a 9 win season coming with similar post season results, if any, unless we REALLY knock the draft out of the park. I still love watching this team week to week though as I have for over 30 years.
I also love watching this team. But I now have zero delusions we have any chance to compete on the big stage. It’s still ok, the team is fun and entertaining. Just like Jerry wants.