We are now in Last place in NFC east

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
That is where we will stay.

When you cant play run defense and you cant tackle for a full 4 quarters you have big problems.

and our problems cant be solved during the season.

newlander

Reaction score
theebs is right. Roy Williams trade looks worse by the minute. The lions are going to have a top 5 pick of their own and a top 15 pick of ours.

Bizwah

Reaction score
theebs;2392617 said:

When you cant play run defense and you cant tackle for a full 4 quarters you have big problems.

Unfortunately, I think you're right.

You never know what can happen......but It doesn't look good.

This team, coaching staff, management....should all be embarrassed.

This is a team with talent at every position...yet, we're a .500 team.

Captain

Clutch
Reaction score
Are the Cowboys secondary taking notes from the Longhorns secondary?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When this team doesn't have all it's stars playing (and I do mean all), the mentality which came out of Camp Marshmellow/Hard Knocks takes full hold over it.

We're in last place? Well, we deserve to be in last place because we're playing like a last place team.

Maybe this will serve as a wake up call for everyone on this team--players, coaches and general manager/owner. Play like ****ing champions or don't, but make a choice. The regular season is not getting any longer.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Even if we had the number 1 pick, who cares? We can't draft, we can't coach, we can't GM, all we can do is pay big salaries.

Mansta54

Reaction score
So what!!! We have 7 games left. Where we are now does not matter, where we are in at the end of Dec. does.... Welcome back ROMO!!!!!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2392617 said:

we're undisciplined

crap we're failing at is crap you teach in mini-camps: tackling, fundamentals

it's obvious Wade let the inmates run the asylum, while he coddled them, when he should have been reinforcing the fundametals of football, what a sorry excuse for a coach, and a prime example of someone just being happy to be somewhere

Ren

Reaction score
theebs;2392617 said:

that's the really sickening part of all this we're stuck watching it for 7 more games then comes a loooooooong offseason. I don't think i've ever hated a coach as much as i hate Wade, these problems start with his touchy feely coaching style and trickles down to that sad bunch of quitters we cheer for and call a team

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
newlander;2392634 said:
theebs is right. Roy Williams trade looks worse by the minute. The lions are going to have a top 5 pick of their own and a top 15 pick of ours.

Pretty much, they made a very good move trading him. We'll see if we got anything out of it in time though.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
It wouldnt matter what pick we end up giving them cuz i mean we would probably screw that up to if we still had it....

Jerry the GM is not good.....Jerry the businessman brilliant!!

what a sad day!! never thought i would see us fall so hard...but i was warned about the hard knocks jinx!!lol

Captain

Clutch
Reaction score
Clove;2392651 said:
Even if we had the number 1 pick, who cares? We can't draft, we can't coach, we can't GM, all we can do is pay big salaries.

Maybe we can get lucky and get Quincy Carter Jr.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Mansta54;2392652 said:
So what!!! We have 7 games left. Where we are now does not matter, where we are in at the end of Dec. does.... Welcome back ROMO!!!!!

We can only afford to lose about two of those games, and a few of those 5 wins have to be division wins.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still have faith. I really do. I think once our best players come back this team will turn the corner.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
What are the plans...

Hmm. Well, we already tried playing professional football with a washed-up, noodle-armed old guy, an overpaid O-line full of quitters and a candy pants rookie CB. I'm out of ideas..

*Wait! I got it!* Let's trade for Ocho Cinco and start filming a mid-season Hard Knocks for sweeps week. We'll open with a compelling Magic Johnson pep talk then Deion taking Jenkins out on his houseboat to straighten him out. That always works...