We are now in Last place in NFC east

FloridaLandryFan30

Reaction score
LegionOfDoom;2392763 said:
But with injuries and the lack of adequate depth most teams will fail.

Management/Ownership takes the hit.

don't give us this bs.

the Commanders made the playoffs last year with their back up qb, the entire right side of the line gone, 2 defensive starters lost for the year with bad knee injuries, the loss of sean taylor

this team needs to stop making excuses and blaming injuries. Every team gets hurt, this team is soft and it starts with Wade

Bizwah

Reaction score
FloridaLandryFan30;2392871 said:
don't give us this bs.

the Commanders made the playoffs last year with their back up qb, the entire right side of the line gone, 2 defensive starters lost for the year with bad knee injuries, the loss of sean taylor

this team needs to stop making excuses and blaming injuries. Every team gets hurt, this team is soft and it starts with Wade

I agree with this....to a point.

But it's different when you lose a franchise QB like Romo. Teams always struggle when a big time QB gets hurt.

But still....this is a team stacked with talent.....they just aren't producing.

RandyWhiteRules

Reaction score
FloridaLandryFan30;2392871 said:
don't give us this bs.

dallassucks.gif

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Mansta54;2392800 said:
He fixes alot of problems tho. With Romo we can score at anytime from anywhere, with Romo teams can't load up the box, with Romo teams are usually playing from behind and can't run at will, with Romo the team feeds off the big plays and energy.. Romo makes a HUGE difference on both sides of the ball.....

Tony Romo is on the sidelines with a broke finger because the Offensive Line couldn't protect him in the last game he played.

When Tony Romo is re-inserted into the lineup, I gurantee you we are on this board still talking about Penalties, Third and Long completion on the defense and the inability to protect the QB.

This team was not playing too well with Tony Romo in the lineup. There are some major problems with this team and it has been here some Bill Parcells was on the sidelines.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I could careless about the 1st rd pick that we traded away. A new coach that can bring discipline and respect back to this team will do a lot more for thsi team the next couple years than what some rookie will. the sooner wade's influence on this team is broke the better!

kbman

Reaction score
Clove;2392651 said:
Even if we had the number 1 pick, who cares? We can't draft, we can't coach, we can't GM, all we can do is pay big salaries.

:hammer:

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Remember back in preseason when i was telling everyone that this team had real problems in a lot of areas? and i was attacked by the everything is fine it's just preseason?we are now in freaking last place.LAST PLACE! even i didn't think we were this bad.THANKS JERRY AND WADE.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
As someone else stated, Romo can't fix the Defense or Offensive line.

It was terrible today. Depth is what the Commanders and Giants have. Cowboys depth is overrated.

jimmy40

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2393066 said:

It was terrible today. Depth is what the Commanders and Giants have. Cowboys depth is overrated.
oh yea? well..............ok I got nothin.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score

Right on the money.we not only have bad coaches.we have a lot of bad players on this team.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score

not a good time

LegionOfDoom

Reaction score
FloridaLandryFan30 said:
don't give us this bs.

That is why I said injuries and good depth and not injuries alone.

Every team has injuries and that is why I said Management/Ownership takes the hit for not bringing in good depth

30yrheel

Reaction score

and if the steelers win, the skins are one game ahead of us, don't talk too much

Woods

Reaction score
30yrheel;2393215 said:
and if the steelers win, the skins are one game ahead of us, don't talk too much

I think the Steelers actually do win vs. the Commanders.

The Steelers have had a bunch on injuries as well, and I think they get a few guys back.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Woods;2393232 said:
I think the Steelers actually do win vs. the Commanders.

The Steelers have had a bunch on injuries as well, and I think they get a few guys back.
the Steelers could lose every damn starter they have and still be competitive. Some freaking how.

LegionOfDoom

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
the Steelers could lose every damn starter they have and still be competitive. Some freaking how.

The benefit of having actual football people running the show.

Woods

Reaction score
jimmy40;2393418 said:

Yhea, them and the Pats are always competitive.