We are so RIDICULOUSLY awesome

zeromaster

Reaction score
Lithium is no longer available on credit.
Buckaroo%20Banzai%20pic%202.jpg

Just sayin'...

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I wish superpunk would troll me.
I will play along.

Romo needs to work on his throwing motion badly, it looks like he is throwing up ducks. Sure up till this point he has been okay, but thats just the luck of the hispanic. This herky jerky sometime side arm crap is gonna come back to bite us in the butt, you watch.

superpunk

Reaction score
stealth;2264502 said:
I wish superpunk would troll me.
I will play along.

Romo needs to work on his throwing motion badly, it looks like he is throwing up ducks. Sure up till this point he has been okay, but thats just the luck of the hispanic. This herky jerky sometime side arm crap is gonna come back to bite us in the butt, you watch.
This is a ridiculously post. :mad:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2263523 said:
No, I'm not joking. The more I look at this game, the more I think, "Wow. This is an outrageously talented team."

But superpunk! We allowed 30 points on defense! That's horrible!

It wasn't good.

But think about what we overcame.

Boneheaded mistakes in the first half leading to 14 points for Philly in a matter of seconds. Horrid officiating that went almost completely against us except for a couple missed facemasks. A blown call on a turnover by Jackson that SHOULD have been our ball, instead the Eagles got another TD. Boneheaded penalties and a huge disparity in yardage given up by penalties.

All that, and we STILL won the game.

And it's not like we STILL won the game against a team like the Rams, or the Bengals. We GAVE all of that to one of the best teams in the league, and STILL beat them.

We are so RIDICULOUSLY awesome.

if Mcnabb doesn't choke things would have been different.....

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2264573 said:
if Mcnabb doesn't choke things would have been different.....

This is actually a really good point. What do we think about what would have happened if McNabb didn't choke guys?

superpunk

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2264617 said:
A fight would start......
Good one, bro.

Let's keep this thread nonviolent, and more about how incredibly awesome Dallas is for overcoming all that adversity and STILL beating a top team.

I couldn't be prouder.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Idgit;2264582 said:
This is actually a really good point. What do we think about what would have happened if McNabb didn't choke guys?

The Eagles would be multiple Super Bowl winners.

:trophy:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Real1st;2263833 said:
Great win. But this team needs to improve. Yea they were good they had many great wins last year but did that get them a playoff win? Did that get them to the superbowl? My answer is no.
Good thing we got 14 more games this season... maybe that can happen. Or maybe we should be at our best in Week 2.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
peplaw06;2264820 said:
Good thing we got 14 more games this season... maybe that can happen. Or maybe we should be at our best in Week 2.

Just like the Giants last year were.

woohoo