We beat a bad team!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
right ATL was on roll when we beat them down yet we wont get credit for that they are bad team and well, we should have won.lol

LoL what roll? They came into the game 4-4 winning a close one vs NO after losing to the Panthers. And NE exposed their mediocrity even further a week later with the shut out.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
You play who's on the schedule, and so it's not any team's choice whether to play a good or a bad team. You just try to win as many of them as you can, and even the so-called bad teams have talent and have a chance to beat you. This league has way more parity than the NCAA. The difference between the cellar dwellers and the camps is much less than in college football. There's not a single team that you should take lightly. Even if the Lions were coming to play us, I would want the Cowboys to prepare well and get up for the game.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Denver showed us what happens when you don't. So agreed. But who said otherwise? Really seems like the "the win is all that matters" crowd is making stuff up about what has been said about the "how" lately.

StarGazer1

Reaction score
People keep referring to Hill as a 3rd string QB, but he just got a 4 year $40,000,000 contract with $21,500,000 guaranteed. That’s a lot of money for a 3rd stringer.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
So maybe next time we should just lose to a team like this so that the negative Nancy's can feel better.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Am I the only one who feels like I'm getting mixed messages from that OP?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This team will go as the OL goes, and that’s a little scary right now.
After COVID, Philbin better get those guys performing better.