We Can And Will Win With Weeden

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Weeden is bad on a 2013 Cowboys roster. He should be at least capable of bus driving on this roster.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Before Mincey was ruled out, I thought this game could go either way. Now, not so much. It is going to be tough to stop Atlanta with next to no pass rush.

lwehlers

Reaction score
well if weeden plays as bad as last year game then we will see cassel by the patriots game. I do not have much faith in weeden because I remember how awful he was at Cleveland. then again every qb has looked awful in Cleveland.

JDSmith

Reaction score
well if weeden plays as bad as last year game then we will see cassel by the patriots game. I do not have much faith in weeden because I remember how awful he was at Cleveland. then again every qb has looked awful in Cleveland.

Last year his one start was against one of the best defenses in the league. I just can't see him looking like that against a team like the Falcons. They gave up 20 to the Giants and 24 to the Eagles. And the Giants scores weren't like the ones they got against us, they had scoring drives of 45, 80, 30 and 69 yards to get those points.