We Can And Will Win With Weeden

StevenOtero

Reaction score
For some reason, I'm a little reluctant to accept the truth from "RunDMC".

I think I liked you better as DwayneGoodrich23.

Heh, you're even dead wrong in your assumptions of who the poster is. Chalk another one up in your L column.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
What's scary is our run game is already struggling. Now you have Weeden under center. You can either try to protect him with a conservative passing game, allowing defenses to get more nosey at the line of scrimmage and making running the ball even tougher. Or you can take your chances and try to stretch the field with his big arm and bad decision making.

I will piss and moan about him right up until kickoff and then I'll root like hell for him like he's always been my guy.

yeah, this is me. I know some people think I'm too negative on here, but I just call the shots like I see them. Doesn't mean I'm not rooting for the team, I just can't lie to myself. I'm happy when I'm wrong.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Atl did have a lot of busted coverages in their game against Philly. If Dallas can just get a few of those (and Weeden can see them) it could be enough. A few PI penalties on deep passes wouldn't hurt either. Put some pressure on that secondary to not screw up the game and they might just crack.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's scary is our run game is already struggling.

Keep in mind that the dump passes to the RB's while officially passes are in affect runs. Overall the RB's are producing which many thought was impossible this off season.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I miss Romo, not Murray.
I'm sure you're rowing the other oar on the same boat with me on this.

Let's hope this Weed(en) made raft keeps us up and above water til he gets back.
I like the construction of the fibers from here.
I guess we'll see how airtight she is once we get her into high seas.
Won't we?

Weeden is going to drive the bus !!! And then you ask where pray tell is this bus going ? Right to the Super Bowl and ring # 6 !!! Weeden drives the bus and Romo will fly the Jet to the Super Bowl 50 Victory party !!! :yourock::yourock::yourock:

links18

Reaction score
We probably aren't going to win much of anything if we keep sustaining injuries like we have the first two weeks. Let's hope that stops at least.....

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I sure hope so. I'm going to the game Sunday. I went to the game against the Cards last year. It wasn't fun. To make matters worse, there were a bunch of AZ fans sitting right in front of me bashing the Cowboys the whole time. They said, "They are trading Dez Bryant jerseys for 2 Taco Bell tacos on the way out". :laugh:

Clearly, you going to the game is bad luck. I wouldn't risk it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
gCLuz5X.jpg

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Romo looked old Sunday prior to being hurt.His back was bothering him.He was never ever going to make 16 games.I still say this guy will make you forget Romo.Father time has not been kind to Romo.He is a little smaller and more frail than Aikman, this guy has a major league arm and he ran for a first down it has been awhile since Romo could do that.He may not have the brain that Romo does but his body seemed fresher.

Wow, this is the dumbest post I have read in a while.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
I agree RunDMC. If you can't go in with an open mind and the expectation that the Boys can and WILL win, then what's the point of being a fan of our team? I have faith that our coaching staff has a game plan that will put us in a position to shock the East and the media moguls.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We'll find out tomorrow if we can win with Weeden. If he doesn't look at least respectable giving the Cowboys a good chance to win I think the odds of staying afloat with him until Romo gets back is highly unlikely.

Deep_South

Reaction score
We're probably at our low for the year personnel-wise, but if we can pull out a win tomorrow with so many players out, once they start rolling back in we should have a very good year, indeed.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We're probably at our low for the year personnel-wise, but if we can pull out a win tomorrow with so many players out, once they start rolling back in we should have a very good year, indeed.

I would hope we're at our low personnel wise it's the lowest the Cowboys have been since 89 when they lost Aikman to injury for a few games, Walker to a trade and both starting WR's Irvin and Kelvin Martin to injury for the season. If there's a positive the Cowboys have already won more games this season than that season so if things start going bad it won't be that bad.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I agree RunDMC. If you can't go in with an open mind and the expectation that the Boys can and WILL win, then what's the point of being a fan of our team? I have faith that our coaching staff has a game plan that will put us in a position to shock the East and the media moguls.

Well said Go Cowboys !!!!:star::starspin::star::clap::grin:

noletime95

Reaction score
My stance on Romo would get laughed at around the league with the distorted perception of him.

I think he may be the best QB to ever play here. At the least, he's right there with the other two.

In another time or place, he could have a fist full of rings.

He's elite and I've been blessed to be able to watch his career. In the right colors, of course.

I echo those sentiments, well said