We can only keep Micah or Dak

plasticman

Reaction score
I agree but the team is as much to blame for Micah’s annual slide as anyone. DQ is a moron and turned the guy into a one dimensional pass rusher with short arms taking on double teams. The best way to save Micah is to move him to MLB and let him be a ball hawk. Pass rush him in blitz packages and from everywhere on the field. They are too stupid to do that though.

I would keep Micah if I had to pick. He is an elite talent. I like Dak but it’s clear he can’t win here. Time to move on from him but they won’t.
I think we have to consider the wear and tear on Parsons over the past three seasons. It's quite possible that wear and tear i going to affect him sooner than later.

There is also his maturity level to consider once he's signed his contract with all that guaranteed cash. How is he going to handle his career once he is paid?

How did large new contracts effect other players like Zeke Elliot, Dez Bryant, and Jaylon Smith?

Again, I'm not predicting it will happen but there seems to be a few red flags concerning Micah's present maturity level. It's enough concern for me to be hesitant. Let him play out his contract or sit next season if his agent tries to get cute.

plasticman

Reaction score

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I think we have to consider the wear and tear on Parsons over the past three seasons. It's quite possible that wear and tear i going to affect him sooner than later.

There is also his maturity level to consider once he's signed his contract with all that guaranteed cash. How is he going to handle his career once he is paid?

How did large new contracts effect other players like Zeke Elliot, Dez Bryant, and Jaylon Smith?

Again, I'm not predicting it will happen but there seems to be a few red flags concerning Micah's present maturity level. It's enough concern for me to be hesitant. Let him play out his contract or sit next season if his agent tries to get cute.
I totally agree. I had to pick one so I picked Micah but I would trade him tomorrow.