We clinched the 5 seed Today

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
We will be 10+ point favorites against any NFC South team. Maybe it's time to start resting players and getting ready for the postseason push. We aren't getting a 1 seed or a the NFC East.

You can’t rest guys coming off a loss like this and with quality opponents on the schedule. The team needs to get this taste out of their mouth and needs to play good teams. U wanna do it for the commanders game? Then that’s a convo but no chance right now u bench guys that aren’t hurt.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Jerry should have had the champagne waiting for them in the locker room after the game

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It does not matter what seed the team gets or opponent. What matters is whether the team can play solid, four-quarter football every game. Fifth. Sixth. Or seventh seed. Seeds do not matter if the team cannot play competent NFL-level football.

SackMaster

Reaction score
If we rest players for nearly a month, we will lose the first playoff game no matter who it is.

Dallas has a TERRIBLE history of resting up for the playoffs, and I don't see anything different with this team.

Besides, I think we need to see how the Eagles respond tomorrow night before we declare the NFC East lost. I still think they could easily drop a 3rd in a row to Seattle.
:thumbup:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope we stay there. It would be justice to force these candy as s cupcakes to win playoff games on the road. They need to be in a road mindset bc the path to the Super Bowl is not going through ATT stadium. If they start off on the road and manage to win a wild card game, the worst thing would be a home playoff game to soften them up. We need a road mentality.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Besides, I think we need to see how the Eagles respond tomorrow night before we declare the NFC East lost. I still think they could easily drop a 3rd in a row to Seattle.
:thumbup:
Possibly. But they would have to lose at least one more while we win out. Not likely.

Praxit

Reaction score
Did you even watch the game today? I’m not sure we can beat anyone on the road right now especially in the playoffs. If we start resting players now, we may not win another game the rest of the season. Our confidence has to be shot after today’s terrible performance.
..you didnt expect them to run the table right?

A loss was somewhere in play.

bigE79

Reaction score
We will be 10+ point favorites against any NFC South team. Maybe it's time to start resting players and getting ready for the postseason push. We aren't getting a 1 seed or a the NFC East.
If the eagles win tomorrow,I'd play backups for most of the last 3 games,there is nothing to gain by playing the starters for the full games.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
..you didnt expect them to run the table right?

A loss was somewhere in play.
I said several times I didn’t expect them to run the table but no excuse for the embarrassment we saw today. Losing is one thing, but getting your butt handed to you is another. The odds of the Cowboys winning even one playoff game on the road is slim at best.

CoachD

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be playing the Buccaneers again on the road just like last year.