We clinched the 5 seed Today

mldardy

Reaction score
50 50 chance Dallas is a bad road team this year don’t have to be good if you get them at home
Dallas might be a bad road team but we aren't losing to TB or anyone else that comes out of the NFC South.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Weirdly, yesterday’s loss didn’t really make a difference to wether we win the division or not… we still needed the Eagles to lose a game for us to win, and that remains the case.
If the Eagles lose to Seattle, or drop one of their games against the Giants and we win out, we win the division.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess I can see them resting some dinged up players, but we need to get into a playoffs mindset. That to me means playing to beat anybody you're facing, as if there's no tomorrow.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Dallas might be a bad road team but we aren't losing to TB or anyone else that comes out of the NFC South.
They lost to Arizona on the road with Josh Dobbs as 13 point favorites. They can lose to anybody on the road.

TheSport78

Reaction score
Yeah that definitely means we are going to lose. :rolleyes:
I didn't say that's why we're going to lose, but that's why we COULD lose. I think it's silly to say "Oh, it's the NFC South, so it's automatic win." Ask the 2010 Saints when they played @ Seattle and got Beastmoded.

mldardy

Reaction score
I didn't say that's why we're going to lose, but that's why we COULD lose. I think it's silly to say "Oh, it's the NFC South, so it's automatic win." Ask the 2010 Saints when they played @ Seattle and got Beastmoded.
You did. You know we are capable of winning on the road too but don't let those facts get in the way of your negativity.

TheSport78

Reaction score
They can beat anybody on the road. CAN YOU READ?
WE'RE BOTH CORRECT. You literally said "they aren't losing to any NFC South team on the road." I said, "Yes, they can." Provided history of the Saints/Seahawks game. Then you called me negative? You're running around in circles.

mldardy

Reaction score
WE'RE BOTH CORRECT. You literally said "they aren't losing to any NFC South team on the road." I said, "Yes, they can." Provided history of the Saints/Seahawks game. Then you called me negative? You're running around in circles.
Oh boy this guy. :oops: :facepalm:

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
"They can lose to anybody on the road." Can you read?
If the Eagles are legitimate contenders to win the Super Bowl we’ll all see it Monday night. Their quarterback has the flu, and like every team this time of year they have injury issues. No excuses accepted. If they can’t beat the Seahawks they’re not beating SF, so it’s the Cowboys or it doesn’t matter. I suspect it doesn’t matter.

TheSport78

Reaction score
If the Eagles are legitimate contenders to win the Super Bowl we’ll all see it Monday night. Their quarterback has the flu, and like every team this time of year they have injury issues. No excuses accepted. If they can’t beat the Seahawks they’re not beating SF, so it’s the Cowboys or it doesn’t matter. I suspect it doesn’t matter.
Probably won't matter. I can't seeing SF losing to anybody with HFA. Well coached, disciplined, relatively healthy at key positions. Has to be a Baltimore/Buffalo vs 49ers SB.