We clinched the 5 seed Today

bewp7

Reaction score
saints or bucs will beat them

idk about the falcons they stink but the saints or bucs will beat them at home

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Dallas has to come out firing on all
Cylinders on offense to make a deep playoff run. They can’t stand in the middle of the ring and go toe to toe. They have to take an early lead and force the opponent into a pass first offense for the smaller Dallas D to control the game. It’s doable, we’ve seen how quickly games can turn lopsided in favor of Dallas. That’s their only chance against SF.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Yeah Tampa is better with Baker then Brady. :facepalm: I need to take a break from the board. See you all during the playoffs.
I'm not bailing on the team, but the #5 seed will not be a layup as many may think it will be just because of the record of the NFCS division winner.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
And if Philly wins tomorrow we’re Pretty much locked into 5 with like 3 weeks left.

I think id actually rather play tb again to be honest but who knows
No Slay, maybe no Hurts, Philly winning tomorrow is far from a sure thing.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
We will be 10+ point favorites against any NFC South team. Maybe it's time to start resting players and getting ready for the postseason push. We aren't getting a 1 seed or a the NFC East.
If Philly wins tomorrow night, I think you’ll see a little different approach in regard to playing starters the last four games. They will play enough to keep rust from setting in would be my guess.

ICP

Reaction score
I don't get it, should we be excited to play an NFC South team? So we can get another playoff win against a team that shouldn't be there in the first place and then go get manhandled by a legit contender?

Sorry, I really don't mean to be rude but this is just the same script playing over and over.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It was overwhelmingly likely that we would be the 5 seed. It was also overwhelmingly likely we’d go 2-1 at best during this stretch of BUF, MIA, DET.

Today sucked, but whatever.

We move on the same team as we always were
I don’t see us getting a win vs Detroit.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We will be 10+ point favorites against any NFC South team. Maybe it's time to start resting players and getting ready for the postseason push. We aren't getting a 1 seed or a the NFC East.
Wahooooooo!!!
Let's happy until the 49ers blow our doors off again....

CWR

Reaction score
Probably not, but Philly has real problems. Let's make sure they aren't about to collapse first.

Imagine how angry you'll be when they lose tomorrow and we see the blown opportunity.