Twitter: We control our destiny

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
As of now we have 2 DT's. Collins and Ash. Don't know who is gonna replace Price. Lewis Neal, i'm guessing, well be called up and at practice today. Another pass rusher for the DL.

JBS

Reaction score
As of now we have 2 DT's. Collins and Ash. Don't know who is gonna replace Price. Lewis Neal, i'm guessing, well be called up and at practice today. Another pass rusher for the DL.

95 plays DT

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I posted this last week.
2 situations. We win out, we have home field advantage in the playoffs.
We beat the Iggles twice, and match them win for win other games, we win the division.

These next 2 games are huge as to doing this. Beat Atlanta, then beat the Iggles, we are just one game back with 6 games to go.

morasp

Reaction score

I'm curios to see what they do there. I was surprised when I checked the practice squad that they only had one defensive lineman on it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm curios to see what they do there. I was surprised when I checked the practice squad that they only had one defensive lineman on it.

I am as well. I don't see where it should be any sort of a given that they bring up Lewis Neal. He doesn't help against the run at all the way Price did. They need size at that position. I'm expecting to hear some names from a "Tryout Tuesday".

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I posted this last week.
We beat the Iggles twice, and match them win for win other games, we win the division.

These next 2 games are huge as to doing this. Beat Atlanta, then beat the Iggles, we are just one game back with 6 games to go.

We can win out and still be the #3 seed (maybe 4, I'm not sure of all the tie breakers). That's pretty unlikely as it would require other teams winning out as well.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We've controlled our destiny all along. Just meant sweeping the Eagles and keeping pace with them otherwise. It just looks more doable right now.

So if our rookies start playing great, we get no more injuries, we sweep the Eagles, and everything goes great going forward then.............................ummm..........."we should be fine"?

:lmao2::lmao:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can win out and still be the #3 seed (maybe 4, I'm not sure of all the tie breakers). That's pretty unlikely as it would require other teams winning out as well.

Yeah, Vikings, Rams and Saints only have 2 losses. So beat Iggles twice, match them win for win to take the division, I will be happy with that all day long.

Zman5

Reaction score
I posted this last week.

If that happens, I think we actually have easier schedule than the EaGirls rest of the way. They have to go to Seattle and LA. We get Seattle at home.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If that happens, I think we actually have easier schedule than the EaGirls rest of the way. They have to go to Seattle and LA. We get Seattle at home.

Seattle looks seriously flawed to me.

Their decision to try to go cheap on the offensive line has blown up in their face. To the point they're grossly overpaying draft bust Luke Joekel and have just had to trade multiple picks (I believe) to now have to pay Texans disgruntled left tackle Duane Brown.

They can't run the ball at all and just lost at home to that same Commanders team that we just beat which is decimated by injuries. I don't see them currently being much of a threat to any good teams.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But if that's how the playoffs looked we'd probably get smoked by the Vikings at their place. Even if we won by cheating or something we'd have to head to church in Philly the divisional round and we all know that outcome.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seattle looks seriously flawed to me.

Their decision to try to go cheap on the offensive line has blown up in their face. To the point they're grossly overpaying draft bust Luke Joekel and have just had to trade multiple picks (I believe) to now have to pay Texans disgruntled left tackle Duane Brown.

They can't run the ball at all and just lost at home to that same Commanders team that we just beat which is decimated by injuries. I don't see them currently being much of a threat to any good teams.

They're dangerous though. They can beat anybody when they bring their A-game.