Twitter: We control our destiny

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am as well. I don't see where it should be any sort of a given that they bring up Lewis Neal. He doesn't help against the run at all the way Price did. They need size at that position. I'm expecting to hear some names from a "Tryout Tuesday".

I don't. We will just quietly elevate Lewis Neal.

Then we can all just shake our heads in awe and amazement and just exclaim "That Judd Garrett, he's done it again! How does he keep finding these gems?"

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL......When you actually start to get things right around here, then you can critique me. Until then, show respect for your betters.

As far as "they control their own destiny" nonsense its meaningless at this point in the season. Another misapplied statement by a guy that rarely says anything that isnt flippant or general in nature.

This post is so adorable, I want to take it home and feed it and take care of it until it grows up to do and say colossally stupid things all on its own.

For the record, I never suggested 'control their own destiny' was particularly meaningful in week 9, only mentioned that we didn't gain control of our destiny here recently. I have no idea why you'd take issue with that comment, since it's just basic math, but knock yourself out.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do enjoy the season. Unfortunately the Cowboys always bomb in the playoffs. To me these should be games they are winning.

I understand and share those frustrations, I think we all do as fans.

But I'm glad to hear that you're still able to enjoy the season.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't. We will just quietly elevate Lewis Neal.

Then we can all just shake our heads in awe and amazement and just exclaim "That Judd Garrett, he's done it again! How does he keep finding these gems?"

In the mailbag on the Cowboys website, both Broaddus and Helman felt as you do.

Nothing against Neal, but I'd prefer more size inside to hold up against the run. Teams have seen the injuries and retirements, I expect them to continue to test this run defense.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
This post is so adorable, I want to take it home and feed it and take care of it until it grows up to do and say colossally stupid things all on its own.

For the record, I never suggested 'control their own destiny' was particularly meaningful in week 9, only mentioned that we didn't gain control of our destiny here recently. I have no idea why you'd take issue with that comment, since it's just basic math, but knock yourself out.
Pfft, what a flippant response. :rolleyes:

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We've controlled our destiny all along.

"It's adorable that you really believe this."

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKD5cBDXtXQLsLtryyfEUfww-4mOBR1rYO2zIchaPKSa8gLGuFJA

"Don't worry boss.....I'll take care of their "destiny"!"

steratore-box-2202.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"It's adorable that you really believe this."

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKD5cBDXtXQLsLtryyfEUfww-4mOBR1rYO2zIchaPKSa8gLGuFJA

"Don't worry boss.....I'll take care of their "destiny"!"

steratore-box-2202.jpg

Ha. Good point.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Falcons are a trap game. Hope the team is fully focused on them and not looking ahead to the Eagles.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I’m just hoping the Cowboys don’t have to go to Philadelphia the last game with a possible playoff birth on the line

Why the fear of Philadelphia?

When this Cowboys team lines up with full focus, they are no worse than 50/50 odds to defeat any team in the NFL that afternoon or evening.
Watch what happens when Philadelphia comes to town. They will leave with their confidence uprooted. I promise you that.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
In the mailbag on the Cowboys website, both Broaddus and Helman felt as you do.

Nothing against Neal, but I'd prefer more size inside to hold up against the run. Teams have seen the injuries and retirements, I expect them to continue to test this run defense.
I would also prefer a veteran who has been around, not an undrafted rookie. Hopefully stashing him on the PS has done him some good.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Yep and you can stick it right next to that "Garrett is a great coach" plant you have been watering for 8 years.