We DID get a 4th for shanle...

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I think they are close to convining you on this 4th thing...

If someone would just post that article one more time! :D

If someone posted it two or three more times, perhaps that would bump it up to a 3rd.

:)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Waffle said:
If someone posted it two or three more times, perhaps that would bump it up to a 3rd.

:)

it's quite ironic, since posting an article more than 1 time in hopes that it's true, is the way some posters post on here, saying the same things over and over so that it must be true lol

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
it's quite ironic, since posting an article more than 1 time in hopes that it's true, is the way some posters post on here, saying the same things over and over so that it must be true lol

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
I thought I was actually the one going insane... Cogan posts the article once, and I'm thinking that's the same article from the same paper posted earlier.

Then he posts it AGAIN, without saying anything explaining why he's doing so.

But that's not all. Cogan then says, well I'll post the same article, but just the link, maybe then it will show up and you guys will acknowledge it. It was like Bizarro World:laugh2:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey could someone post that cool article about us getting a 4th for Shanle?

Hiero

Reaction score
wow thats insane. never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd get anything close to that.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Waffle said:
Why? You think we have a shot at getting him? :D

Sure! First you come on like some sort big-time breakfast food and then you become a smartazz too! :)

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Waffle said:
Why? You think we have a shot at getting him? :D
HA!

No, It's all part of my grand prediction that the 'condition' that makes the pick higher is the Saints getting Henson after he clears waivers.

C'mon, we know know Payton secretly thinks Henson would be a great back up to Brees
:rake:

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Sure! First you come on like some sort big-time breakfast food and then you become a smartazz too! :)

Sorry MW. I'll try and tone it down some.:eek::

:D

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:

I think of him more as somebody who can never make a decision or never takes a stand on anything.;)

Silverstar

Reaction score
That's not what DC.com has reported. It's a 7th round pick in 2007.

August 23, 2006
The Cowboys reduced their roster total by five players Wednesday, releasing four and trading inside linebacker Scott Shanle to New Orleans for a seventh-round pick in 2007. Shanle, who started nine games last season at inside linebacker, evidently got caught in a numbers game with the off-season additions of Akin Ayodele and Bobby Carpenter, but he'll reunite with former Cowboys assistants Sean Payton and Gary Gibbs in New Orleans. Payton, the Saints' new head coach, hired Gibbs as defensive coordinator. The Cowboys also released rookie linebacker John Saldi, a rookie free agent from Texas Tech.

Wishful thinking fellas...wishful thinking.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team_playerTracker.cfm?positionGroup=Linebackers

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Posting it twice doesn't give it any more credibility.

This is true...

OTOH, post it THREE times, and you have the force of credibility on your side... :lmao2: