We didn't even interview Lamb

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I didn't pay attention to the people there. It looked like a pretty nice house. Looked much better than the place I live in now or ever lived in. I was smiling thinking that if I were drafted when I was 22, people would have probably laughed at the house I lived in. We didn't have much money. I had a couple hundred dollars when I graduated and filled my Buick with everything I owned (TV, two suitcases of clothes, sleeping bag, some old pots and pans) and drove to Balt. for my first job. Fun times as I look back upon it.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Floaty is just angry because his "Draft Extravaganza" was a total flop. What did you get like 4 players correct in your entire first round mock? The pictures were pretty...at least you've got that going for you.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Per sources.... on the Herd... This is going to come back to bite us. Mark my words. Just watching Lamb last night...and the crowd he was hanging with...felt like I was watching Huggy bear. He needs to get his women in order. Not the path we should have taken. And this is what kills me about Jerry....he just doesn't put in the work to find out about players. That's laziness. This feels like a situation where because we didn't do our due diligence...we may have fallen into a trap.

I'm stunned and not sure what to say about this. Borderline racial profiling?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ah! The one “They didn’t do enough research and also I saw him for four minutes myself and didn’t like the interactions at that point so that’s why I’ve made up my mind it was definitely a big mistake.”

Tough to argue against that.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Why don’t you tell the whole story. Cowherd said we didn’t interview him because we 100% thought he would be gone before we picked at 17, and they didn’t want to waste an interview on someone that we didn’t think would be there. We got lucky ** and there’s no way this pick bites us in the ***. Look at the 15 players taken after we took Lamb, I wouldn’t trade him for 3 of those guys combined... this dude will open up the passing game and more importantly the run game!
Great post. Lamb will be great.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
920x920.jpg

What a threatening bunch......them darn thugs!!!!!!!

@Floatyworm you're a clown.
Yall on his helmet now :lmao:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The place where I work now only did a 15 minute phone interview with me 12 years ago. I would hardly call it an interview, pretty much just a conversation. They hired me and I think both my employer and myself are very happy. They had my resume. We have Lamb's resume (film). What more do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.