We Don't Even Like Our Guys Anymore

Kwyn

Reaction score
This.

Im hoping all this points to not extending Dak and eating the hit.
A lot of us feel that way but I don’t think we’re going to see that outcome.

But, not signing big free agents is a hopeful sign. I hope that those who are contstantly dogging the team will be honest enough to not crap on them for not signing $$$ free agents if the Cowboys do elect to sit tight on Dak for another year and then maybe just cutting him.

Just cutting him now is a pipe dream and no serious person should expect that.

starfan1

Reaction score
Tyron - Gone
Pollard - Gone
Gallup - Gone
Biadasz - Gone
Armstrong - Gone

Who’s next?

Combine that with a lame duck coaching staff and QB.

I think Jerry meant “all out” instead of “all in”.

Personally, I like it.
you are perhaps the most annoying poster on this site but that deserves a like and was funny

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Pollard, Gallup, Biadasz, Armstrong - they may not have been great but they were still good productive players who were drafted in round 3 or later. The sad thing is that the Cowboys had a lot of good draft classes and nothing to show for it. When you hit on players drafted on Day 2/Day 3, that should be the icing on the cake because they should compliment your premium/1st round talent and QB.

Eventually, the Cowboys draft luck is going to run out and they will start drafting like most of the NFL, with a lot of misses. It may have already started last year with that 2023 draft class.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
A lot of us feel that way but I don’t think we’re going to see that outcome.

But, not signing big free agents is a hopeful sign. I hope that those who are contstantly dogging the team will be honest enough to not crap on them for not signing $$$ free agents if the Cowboys do elect to sit tight on Dak for another year and then maybe just cutting him.

Just cutting him now is a pipe dream and no serious person should expect that.
Let Dak walk after next year.

The inactivity and whatever fallout comes from it will be more than worth it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, you’re going to make another post like this or similar at end of day or in the morning

Should have kept your powder dry for a more complete shaming.

Pretty sure all those guys you mentioned were expected to leave for weeks now.
Yup....the negativity is finally getting old for some....can ypu image waking up every morning just to be a negative voice, day after day after day. Kinda feel bad for him. Nah! ...he deserves to be what he wants to be and he's pretty good at it! :muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like rebuilding is here, whether they wanted to or not.
The next round of wasted careers can begin.
So why are you here.
You wanted change and this can be a change.
Then you Debbie Down on replacement players not even here yet.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yup....the negativity is finally getting old for some....can ypu image waking up every morning just to be a negative voice, day after day after day. Kinda feel bad for him. Nah! ...he deserves to be what he wants to be and he's pretty good at it! :muttley:
He actually has some opinions that make sense but he doesn’t always say them out loud because they aren’t all negative and that’s kind of his bit.

He just can’t resist spraying the hose on you guys. He’s not nearly as mad about this stuff as it appears. Risen does the same thing.

It can be tiresome, especially when it’s mean spirited and clearly intended as trolling but some of the regulars make it too tempting.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Looks like rebuilding is here, whether they wanted to or not.
The next round of wasted careers can begin.
Well, I think we’re more likely going to be disappointed there also.

It would surprise me if the Cowboys don’t extend Dak. The idea of going back into the QB wilderness is just too terrifying for Jerry at this point in life.m
But I’m still hopeful. Usually am :)

And I’ll be rooting for them every week either way.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Tyron - Gone
Pollard - Gone
Gallup - Gone
Biadasz - Gone
Armstrong - Gone

Who’s next?

Personally, I like it.
Can you say rebuild without saying rebuild.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Tyron - Gone
Pollard - Gone
Gallup - Gone
Biadasz - Gone
Armstrong - Gone

Who’s next?

Personally, I like it.
This is freaking hilarious! Last year was Prescott's prove it year. This year it's purge time.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Wow. The Joneses are all in for the 2025 draft. The Cowboys will get at least a 4th for Tyron. Just watch. :huh: :thumbdown:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He actually has some opinions that make sense but he doesn’t always say them out loud because they aren’t all negative and that’s kind of his bit.

He just can’t resist spraying the hose on you guys. He’s not nearly as mad about this stuff as it appears. Risen does the same thing.

It can be tiresome, especially when it’s mean spirited and clearly intended as trolling but some of the regulars make it too tempting.
Hmm? I haven't seen any good opinions from him....probably because he camouflages them with his negativity. I usually don't read past his first sentence because of this.