We got away with one today at QB & OC

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Some people want to support a narrative even when the evidence continues to pile up against it.

All week long we heard how this was the 49ers style defense and Dak was going to struggle.

Dak shreds it so now the haters need to find two plays to claim he sucked and ignore the entire rest of the game. It's hilarious.
I agree…..

KB1122

Reaction score
This is how Dallas wins a Super Bowl.

Dilfer, Flacco etc.

Great defense, dont turn it over and it can be magical
Teams like that typically build an all-time great defense and win only once.

Of course, we might have an all-time great defense and once would be fine.

plymkr

Reaction score
Dak was awful today - he came up hot and then went to slop.

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

I mean the fans were booing .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.
We got a tiki tack call on a low hit to his legs.

We got pass interference in the end zone too - don’t forget that either.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

I’ll take the win but I never felt great about this day.
We won. Everything else is gravy. They got some calls that kept drives alive as well. Dak made 2 poor throws. I wouldn’t label that as “awful”. If Dak was awful we wouldn’t have scored 30 points with no TOs. I’m not a Dak apologist, actually was hoping Trey would take his job this season, so I’m just calling it as I see it. And if Dak keeps this up Trey will not be the future QB of our team.

30-10, we won. We beat one of, if not the best, defenses in the league.

manster4ever

Reaction score

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

IFs/Buts/Candy/Nuts...my condolences on the win XXL

Motorola

Reaction score
giphy.gif
30-10.

End of story.

:laugh: .....:lmao: ..... :lmao2:
Are you picking Arizona next week?
XXLMike is a super-size \ jumbo troll.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He delivered the ball over the middle to Lamb. He gets a great play and fumbles. Lucky Biadazz was there to scoop it up..

manster4ever

Reaction score
We won. Everything else is gravy. They got some calls that kept drives alive as well. Dak made 2 poor throws. I wouldn’t label that as “awful”. If Dak was awful we wouldn’t have scored 30 points with no TOs. I’m not a Dak apologist, actually was hoping Trey would take his job this season, so I’m just calling it as I see it. And if Dak keeps this up Trey will not be the future QB of our team.

30-10, we won. We beat one of, if not the best, defenses in the league.
Exactly...this thread sucks

NickZepp

Reaction score
You are completely right. Worst Cowboys team ever. May not win another game ever.

starfan1

Reaction score

Whah!! Whah!! Go back to your teams board