We got away with one today at QB & OC

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sorry I meant to add, they need to make 1-2 big games throws every few weeks especially in the playoffs
I don’t remember Dilfer run but Flacco and Nick Foles made some big time throws every game in the playoffs. It’s just what it is.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Dak was awful today - he came up hot and then went to slop.

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

I mean the fans were booing .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.
We got a tiki tack call on a low hit to his legs.

We got pass interference in the end zone too - don’t forget that either.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

I’ll take the win but I never felt great about this day.
When I was a younger man, we had a saying for this type of diatribe. "Sharon Stone has ugly toes."

Chuck 54

Reaction score

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

Dumbest post so far this year, but I’m going to assume that you are not that ignorant and just want to be noticed. It seems the easiest way to be noticed around here is to post something totally ridiculous. (Applause)

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Dak threw a couple great passes, a bunch of good passes, and a couple bad passes. He played good,

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

This troll is still posting?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
There are times when life reminds you that we have the dumbest fan base in the NFL.

Thanks for doing your part.

Shannon1

Reaction score

Go root for the chargers they will give all the passing plays you like

Loso86

Reaction score

What game did you watch..... go sit down bo we won 30-10 smdh

BlueStar22

Reaction score
they intentionally slowed the offense down because they weren't going to allow the Jets D to get a turnover and shift momentum
This.The game was in control on both sides of the ball. There was no need to press. Kellen Moore would have tried to run up the score and it probably would have led to turnover. The game McCarthy called was intentional. Yes, we fans wanted to see more TDs, but why? To make us feel good? Winning 30-10 on that defense makes me feel great.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He literally started a thread warning haters not to post instigating Dak threads. LOL

Tell Mr Dak hater, do you agree that Dak screwed the pooch today?
This is a man acting this way. Desperately seeking some sort of validation.