We got away with one today at QB & OC

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak was awful today - he came up hot and then went to slop.

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

I mean the fans were booing .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.
We got a tiki tack call on a low hit to his legs.

We got pass interference in the end zone too - don’t forget that either.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

I’ll take the win but I never felt great about this day.
Man, you got it pegged.

You wonder if they'll go to Rush next week.

Vandyr

Reaction score
I agree somewhat, but other than that dropped pick six, I felt Dak played pretty solid.

Rock423

Reaction score
Dak was awful today - he came up hot and then went to slop.

We had the game in hand and McCarthy put the red shirt on Prescott and called a horrifically scared game .

I mean the fans were booing .

There’s gonna come a time very soon with Prescott is going to have to deliver the football into traffic over the middle and win the football game himself.
Or give us the lead or get us back into a game or use his legs and throw the ball deep.

He missed Ferguson for a touchdown sauce. Gardner dropped a touchdown picks six the other way. Don’t forget that.
We got a tiki tack call on a low hit to his legs.

We got pass interference in the end zone too - don’t forget that either.

Who got two turnovers in the second half early and Prescott did nothing if I recall correctly on the Mika Parsons fumble recovery we went three and out!

I’ll take the win but I never felt great about this day.
Wow. Debbie downer in the house. No turnovers. Playing against a stout defense, we score 30 give up 10 and our QB played bad. How?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
31/38 passing against a top five defense, maybe top three, and the Dak bashing still doesn't end.

I don't know what Dak did to hurt you guys but maybe let it go.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be perfectly honest, I do hope we get away with one on February 11th. That is a long way off and absolutely nothing is certain. However, the weekly jinxes are backfiring. Who knows?

Mark

Reaction score
C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSRTG
31/382556.7201-7112.2

Wasn't particularly exciting. And the red zone offense wasn't good. But it was a 20-pt. win in a game where the outcome was never really in doubt.

Bright spot is that the kicker who was being trashed here two weeks ago is getting the job done when the offense isn't necessarily having its best day.

JBS

Reaction score
I knew the posters in here were not the brightest but this is next level dumb hahaha

reddyuta

Reaction score
Dak was not horrible.He missed one easy throw but was very efficient​

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't dislike anyone on the board, but you make Dak Haters look bad with this post lol

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
31/38 passing against a top five defense, maybe top three, and the Dak bashing still doesn't end.

I don't know what Dak did to hurt you guys but maybe let it go.
I think during a passionate session of Bumpin Uglies, his girl must have said Dak's name. Somethin has to explain the psychosis

Scotman

Reaction score
Unreal. Like...just unreal. I don't get it. I have been pretty down on Dak because of his post season performance. But, this was a great game. Seriously, some of you want him to fail...and to take the Cowboys with him... just so you can hate on him.