We have 2 dynamic RBs

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
It’s time to use them. I begged for creativity on both sides of the ball against the Rams. What do you know?? It worked. Now with Dak gimpy, they need to rely on this Oline and our 2 game changing backs. Get em in space and watch them do damage. And if the Defense went rogue last week, so be it. Never let me see you comin.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Zeke and Pollard are quite a one-two punch and should cause at least some extent of difficulty for any opposing team. That's a weapon that should come in handy in the games to come. Hopefully, it'll give Dak less stress to help prevent further damage. On to the Eagles, folks!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We need a 3rd game where both RB's go over 100 yards.

Scotman

Reaction score
Pollard has been a terrific rookie and Elliot looked back in shape.

Given that, what are some things we could do with both of them on the field at the same time? What limitations does that present?

blueblood70

Reaction score
nobody tell @blueblood70 this thread exists he's going to have a nervous breakdown
nah ill turn it into Rush for president thread..call pappy...

with the most dynamic 2 back duo in NFL history , we dont need dak , put him on the bench 2 games to heal for the SB run...Pollard is so good we should trade EE immediatly, hes HOF bound and zeke onyl good because he gets all the carries like all the rest of the top backs..i mean why draft RBs at all, they are all the same and if given 30 carries a game they will soon surpass Emmitt because all any back needs is carrys..

nothig else separates them.. teams must be stuoid they havent figured out all you need to do is give them volume and they all produce at a HOF level.. dang the servet is out..

Oh they wont sit Dak you know the FO does not ike to get good backups because it can expose the starter to a QB controversey..they trather have Dak play hurt then to cause fans to see Rush supported with this line and this runni ng game , it will create a QB controversy..

I mean you dont need a great Qb with that type of backfield and Oline..

Garett for president..

EST_1986

Reaction score
nah ill turn it into Rush for president thread..call pappy...

with the most dynamic 2 back duo in NFL history , we dont need dak , put him on the bench 2 games to heal for the SB run...Pollard is so good we should trade EE immediatly, hes HOF bound and zeke onyl good because he gets all the carries like all the rest of the top backs..i mean why draft RBs at all, they are all the same and if given 30 carries a game they will soon surpass Emmitt because all any back needs is carrys..

nothig else separates them.. teams must be stuoid they havent figured out all you need to do is give them volume and they all produce at a HOF level.. dang the servet is out..

Oh they wont sit Dak you know the FO does not ike to get good backups because it can expose the starter to a QB controversey..they trather have Dak play hurt then to cause fans to see Rush supported with this line and this runni ng game , it will create a QB controversy..

I mean you dont need a great Qb with that type of backfield and Oline..

Garett for president..
you forgot Jarwin

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
What on earth have you seen from Rush to say he’s accurate?

Accurate passes -- what else! His last camp was much better than the one before. Of course, you're welcome to disagree if you so choose but I'll just have to disagree with your disagreement. Some are satisfied with him and some aren't. He's just a backup, not a starter. He'll do for now, imho. If someone comes along to beat him out, so much the better.

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
If someone duplicates him or exceeds the current starter, some will lose their collective minds. Thats what they are really afraid of.
Not one person on this board is afraid of Rush winning the starting QB position from Dak. That is you being ridiculous.

shabazz

Reaction score
Not one person on this board is afraid of Rush winning the starting QB position from Dak. That is you being ridiculous.

What else can explain the hot headed reaction by sycophants? Its possible that our backup can have success behind this ALL Pro line and an All Pro Running back.......and that should be good news to fans

Interesting Factoid, Arron Rodgers doesn't have a Pro Bowl running back or a good defense but has 11 wins.

phildadon86

Reaction score
What else can explain the hot headed reaction by sycophants? Its possible that our backup can have success behind this ALL Pro line and an All Pro Running back.......and that should be good news to fans

Interesting Factoid, Arron Rodgers doesn't have a Pro Bowl running back or a good defense but has 11 wins.
LOL so now we are comparing Aaron Rodgers to Dak Prescott? Ok lets compare. Dak started his first year in the league. Rodgers got time to sit and learn behind a hall of famer. Rodgers has had a head coach. A real one. Dak hasnt. Shall I continue? Ok sure. Rodgers has benefited from biased calls and poor officiating for the better part of his career. His line holds on every play and is some how never called.

shabazz

Reaction score
LOL so now we are comparing Aaron Rodgers to Dak Prescott? Ok lets compare. Dak started his first year in the league. Rodgers got time to sit and learn behind a hall of famer. Rodgers has had a head coach. A real one. Dak hasnt. Shall I continue? Ok sure. Rodgers has benefited from biased calls and poor officiating for the better part of his career. His line holds on every play and is some how never called.

Not comparing just joking........BUT I most definitly agree that he has benefited from biased calls and poor officiating for the better part of his career. His line holds on every play and is some how never called. I would apply this to Brady and Rapelesberger as well

phildadon86

Reaction score
Not comparing just joking........BUT I most definitly agree that he has benefited from biased calls and poor officiating for the better part of his career. His line holds on every play and is some how never called. I would apply this to Brady and Rapelesberger as well
If not for a blatant hold on David Irving in 2016 in the playoffs, at home. Dallas wins that game. It was 4th down and he was going down for a sack if not for that hold. Sorry. If not for that reverse chokehold on Irving,

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Accurate passes -- what else! His last camp was much better than the one before. Of course, you're welcome to disagree if you so choose but I'll just have to disagree with your disagreement. Some are satisfied with him and some aren't. He's just a backup, not a starter. He'll do for now, imho. If someone comes along to beat him out, so much the better.
I was asking where you got he was accurate from because in preseason he wasn’t accurate at all and lacked picked awareness. I thought maybe you were basing your opinion on college or something because it ain’t the NFL.