We have 2 dynamic RBs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Anyone with eyes to read can clearly see you have an agenda -- that's what I'm talking about. You sound like sour grapes.
You are blind as a bat lol. Even Shabazz is laughing at the thought of me of all people having a agenda AGAINST Dak lol. You sound silly lol.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You are blind as a bat lol. Even Shabazz is laughing at the thought of me of all people having a agenda AGAINST Dak lol. You sound silly lol.

That seems strange, since he's saying you've been knocking Dak from the get-go. Someone's lying here. I don't keep up with anything you do and I don't care if anyone else does or not, to be honest. You seem to have a penchant for personally insulting folks who disagree with you. Real bad habit. If what you say is true, perhaps you deserve each other.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That seems strange, since he's saying you've been knocking Dak from the get-go. Someone's lying here. I don't keep up with anything you do and I don't care if anyone else does or not, to be honest. You seem to have a penchant for personally insulting folks who disagree with you. Real bad habit. If what you say is true, perhaps you deserve each other.
He’s being sarcastic. He’s laughing at you. I’m accused of being a Dak homer.

And man get over yourself. You’re making assumptions about me and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Nobody has insulted your or anyone else and if I do it’s in defense.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He’s being sarcastic. He’s laughing at you. I’m accused of being a Dak homer.

And man get over yourself. You’re making assumptions about me and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Nobody has insulted your or anyone else and if I do it’s in defense.

Yeah, right . . . :rolleyes:

willia451

Reaction score
We have 2 dynamic RBs

8XRWZeG.jpg

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Zeke and Pollard are quite a one-two punch and should cause at least some extent of difficulty for any opposing team. That's a weapon that should come in handy in the games to come. Hopefully, it'll give Dak less stress to help prevent further damage. On to the Eagles, folks!

Don’t forget Blake Jarwin.