We have 2 dynamic RBs

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Dynamic Duo?

These guys are going to be ticked if you go with that.

1388586197-0.jpg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I was asking where you got he was accurate from because in preseason he wasn’t accurate at all and lacked picked awareness. I thought maybe you were basing your opinion on college or something because it ain’t the NFL.

I based my opinion on what I saw in his last TC. There's no other live evidence to go by. I think you're mistaken. Obviously, the staff
feels he's accurate enough to still be our backup QB. Sorry, it seems like you'll have to deal with that fact, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

cowboyed

Reaction score
The Dynamic Duo?

These guys are going to be ticked if you go with that.

1388586197-0.jpg
I based my opinion on what I saw in his last TC. There's no other live evidence to go by. I think you're mistaken. Obviously, the staff
feels he's accurate enough to still be our backup QB. Sorry, it seems like you'll have to deal with that fact, whether you like it or not.

Err, you might as well video feature Zeke and Tony as The Captain and Tennille and have them singing "Love Will Keep Us Together" or " Do That To Me One More Time".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It wouldn’t be the first or last time this organization has misfired on a position......he’s here because he’s cheap and Dak is durable.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It wouldn’t be the first or last time this organization has misfired on a position......he’s here because he’s cheap and Dak is durable.

Your negative agenda involving Dak is clear. He won't be cheap much longer. His talent, upside and work ethic wins him success.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If someone duplicates him or exceeds the current starter, some will lose their collective minds. Thats what they are really afraid of.
We already have evidence this occurs. It happened in 2013 when Orton had to play in week 17. Some Romo fans who had a long history of defending every QB mistake suddenly became the harshest critics of the position. Happened again in 2015 & 2016. Same fans, same hypocritical behavior.

I can almost guarantee the same will occur with Dak.

shabazz

Reaction score
Your negative agenda involving Dak is clear. He won't be cheap much longer. His talent, upside and work ethic wins him success.

Exactly right. Rocyaice, when are you gonna stop with all this Dakota hate? Hes gonna get paid and your gonna have to deal with it

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
My negative agenda towards Dak? What the hell are you talking about? You sound silly.

Anyone with eyes to read can clearly see you have an agenda -- that's what I'm talking about. You sound like sour grapes.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Remember how the Saints used Ingram and Kamara? Both benefitted from it. Ingram is in Baltimore now and Kamara isn't having the same production without him.

Dallas showed how using both could work last week. We'll see if they revert to form this Sunday or continue to utilize both of them.

shabazz

Reaction score
Anyone with eyes to read can clearly see you have an agenda -- that's what I'm talking about. You sound like sour grapes.

Some of theses guys are suffering from Dakota Derangement Syndrome and cant ever give this fine young man, ( who by the way is Elite Now) an even break

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Some of theses guys are suffering from Dakota Derangement Syndrome and cant ever give this fine young man, ( who by the way is Elite Now) an even break

Responding to those who disagree with him with personal insults isn't a good look, either. ;)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Err, you might as well video feature Zeke and Tony as The Captain and Tennille and have them singing "Love Will Keep Us Together" or " Do That To Me One More Time".
That would be as torturous as watching the Cowboys on a bad week

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I was asking where you got he was accurate from because in preseason he wasn’t accurate at all and lacked picked awareness. I thought maybe you were basing your opinion on college or something because it ain’t the NFL.

My recollection is that he has always been pretty accurate. He was shaky early in this last camp but then looked pretty good thereafter. Preseason games were up & down but its difficult to grade any QB when they are playing with a lot of backups & guys that aren't going to make the team.

All in all, I have seen a QB who is pretty accurate & seems to have good anticipation of when to throw the ball. We should have gotten him into more games when its been out of hand to give him more game experience. Another failure of this coaching staff.

If forced into a "winner take all" game, who knows how he performs but I've always had some hope that he is better than the general consensus.

blueblood70

Reaction score
My recollection is that he has always been pretty accurate. He was shaky early in this last camp but then looked pretty good thereafter. Preseason games were up & down but its difficult to grade any QB when they are playing with a lot of backups & guys that aren't going to make the team.

All in all, I have seen a QB who is pretty accurate & seems to have good anticipation of when to throw the ball. We should have gotten him into more games when its been out of hand to give him more game experience. Another failure of this coaching staff.

If forced into a "winner take all" game, who knows how he performs but I've always had some hope that he is better than the general consensus.
we talking about RUSH?

its hard to know anything about a backup whos never got live snaps with the entire starting Oline, RB, WRs. and TE..i dont think Dak looked good missing TS and Zeke in 2017? or the jest game without 2 linemen, odd how that works correct.. Wentz as he lost linemen all of a sudden he sux narrative comes out..

all QBs need the best players around them but for sure a backup will look loads better with a frontline starters surrounding him..think about it, if Garett can come in as the e3rd stringer on Thanksgiving day against the packers and out up 300yards, well Rush could do pretty well..

if you look at some of the success Kyle allen, minishew, Rudolph and look how much better Tannehill looks with a better team around him shave had in a few game stretch, why not rush?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
we talking about RUSH?

its hard to know anything about a backup whos never got live snaps with the entire starting Oline, RB, WRs. and TE..i dont think Dak looked good missing TS and Zeke in 2017? or the jest game without 2 linemen, odd how that works correct.. Wentz as he lost linemen all of a sudden he sux narrative comes out..

all QBs need the best players around them but for sure a backup will look loads better with a frontline starters surrounding him..think about it, if Garett can come in as the e3rd stringer on Thanksgiving day against the packers and out up 300yards, well Rush could do pretty well..

if you look at some of the success Kyle allen, minishew, Rudolph and look how much better Tannehill looks with a better team around him shave had in a few game stretch, why not rush?

agreed. If a backup QB shows me anything, I'm going to at least have some hope that he could perform decently with top of the roster talent around him. As with all QB's though, when you do pass, you need to help him by getting the ball out quickly and changing up where he will be so that the D can't just pin their ears back. Heavy pressure will wilt an inexperienced QB faster than anything else.