We Have Ourselves A Defense

visionary

Reaction score
It has been a long, long time since I’ve see a defense in Dallas like this. They’re really good and will continue to grow as the season goes on.

I’ve seen the Dallas D go whole games without a TFL or a sack. Now, I’m disappointed if they don’t have one on every drive.

Parsons is just unreal, the coverage is better than it has been since… I don’t know when, and the safeties are really good.

Keeping Brady and Burrow contained is incredibly difficult. When this defense isn’t facing one of the best QB’s in the league, they really will keep the score down. 19 to Brady and 17 to Burrow… in this offensive explosion era is just about impossible.

You don’t have to have an offense that is lighting it up as long as you have a defense like this one.

As a long time defensive guy… I have really missed this.

Yes the defense is playing great so far

I’m still not sold in our DTs and ability to stop a really good run game

both teams we have played so far have had mediocre OLs

Cowboyny

Reaction score
It has been a long, long time since I’ve see a defense in Dallas like this. They’re really good and will continue to grow as the season goes on.

I’ve seen the Dallas D go whole games without a TFL or a sack. Now, I’m disappointed if they don’t have one on every drive.

Parsons is just unreal, the coverage is better than it has been since… I don’t know when, and the safeties are really good.

Keeping Brady and Burrow contained is incredibly difficult. When this defense isn’t facing one of the best QB’s in the league, they really will keep the score down. 19 to Brady and 17 to Burrow… in this offensive explosion era is just about impossible.

You don’t have to have an offense that is lighting it up as long as you have a defense like this one.

Still am concerned about our run defense, but our 3rd down unit against the pass looks elite. Parsons is a generational player, but it's isn't just him, we have quality players throughout the unit.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two games holding two really good offenses under 20. Couldn’t ask for a much better start defensively. Offense is still a work in progress to say the least. But for the first time in over 15 years, the defense is the best part of this team.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score

Its a pity we dont get both sides going at the same time, I still have hope for offense !
If we get rid of KM or atleast curtail him to be more traditional and attack the opposing D , continue whats working we can hang with some teams.

Big D

Reaction score
I do think they got a bit impatient with their run game, sounds familiar, but our defense is much improved. I thought the refs gave them a couple cheap penalties but we overcame them. Micah is a monster! I would love to sit in on bengals offensive line film sessions this week. :muttley:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

They have got to keep Quinn.
Even if it means letting Mac go.