We have some bad contracts, but nothing like this

CWR

Reaction score
I would say he was 13-3 in his rookie 2016 seasons and since then Dak's record is 28-23....which equates to an 'average' of 8.78 wins per season.

Hes 40-24 as a starter. I believe in the last four years that puts him second behind Tom Brady. Where are you getting your numbers from?

Edit: nm I see what you're doing. But buddy, you don't get to just leave season's out. Hes had 2 great season's and one bad season (2017) and one meh season imo. He is impro though.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Hes 40-24 as a starter. I believe in the last four years that puts him second behind Tom Brady. Where are you getting your numbers from?

Edit: nm I see what you're doing. But buddy, you don't get to just leave season's out. Hes had 2 great season's and one bad season (2017) and one meh season imo. He is impro though.

I see, so Dak has had 2 great seasons and 1 bad season......and the Dallas Cowboys in 2017-2020 have been:

9-7

10-6

8-8

1-2

So herald Dak's stats but not his ability to lead the team to success. Got it.

CWR

Reaction score
I see, so Dak has had 2 great seasons and 1 bad season......and the Dallas Cowboys in 2017-2020 have been:

9-7

10-6

8-8

1-2

Lol ok lemme try again. This is off the top of my riddled memory.

2016 - 13-3 great season
2017- 9-7 has was bad
2018- 10-6 started off slow then came on after Coop acquisition
2019- 8-8 started off on fire and then. imploded, as did the entire team
2020- playing great football, but hasn't translated to wins YET

AGAIN if you want to go by wins and losses hes number TWO in the league since entering the league, behind only Tom Brady.

Sorry you don't get to cherry pick the years to fit your argument. Me so sorry. It doesn't work that way.

Qcard

Reaction score
Funny how last week Dak's fan club was screaming he should be in the HoF and this week they have to defend him by pointing out how bad another QB is playing........when you can't defend then deflect.
Funny Dak has been in the HOF since his rookie year. Dak and Zeke as a Duo hold a record. But Dak Haters are usually oblivious of facts.
Funny Dak made the HOF again after last week's game against Atlanta.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

2016 - 13-3 great season
2017- 9-7 has was bad

AGAIN if you want to go by wins and losses hes number TWO in the league since entering the league, behind only Tom Brady.

Sorry you don't get to cherry pick the years to fit your argument. Me so sorry. It doesn't work that way.

Okay.....1-2 in playoffs.....3 career playoff games in 4 years.....yeah, Dak is so great that he has lifted Dallas to the Sup.....oh wait, he hasn't.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
And teammates hate him, the Eagles traded two #1s, a 2 and a 3 to get him, and he will be on injured reserve in a week or two.

Is this a bad time to mention that if Philly hadn't made that trade, they could have drafted Deshaun Watson with the #1 pick they traded away? Too soon?

Too soon?

You should mention that every day for the next decade! On the Eagles' Forum!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

9-7

10-6

8-8

1-2

interesting u left out 13-3 season

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Okay, compare numbers:

Eagles record 0-2-1

Cowboys record 1-2

So 1/2 game difference between the $31M QB's.

Are we talking about QB play or teams ? Dallas' $31M QB is playing much better than Filthy's $31M QB ... MUCH BETTER! DR Prescott had

Now concerning teams ... Dallas has lost to two playoff caliber teams in close games...both away from home. Filthy has lost to the WFT , a terrible team that will be in the 2021 chase for the #1 draft pick after being ahead bt 17 and had a horrible 2nd half led by Wince. They then were decimated by LA Rams. Never even close. Wince was terrible in that game. Then they tied the Bungles another team in the #1 draft pick race. Wince was mediocre at best against the Bungles.

I am perceiving a distinct difference between both the teams and QBs and in both instances I'm perceiving the Dallas situation as far more advantageous.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Philly's offensive line is shot to pieces and his receiver corps is JAG city. Wentz is looking horrible but he has alibis.

I'll still take Dak over him 10 days a week. Dak leveled up his game big time in year 4, while Wentz is the kind of average QB who looks great when he has a Super Bowl team around him and cut-worthy when he has an XFL offense around him. As time goes on, he's looking more and more like the kind of Andy Dalton or Kirk Cousins type of quarterback who plays to the sum of the parts around him.

exciter

Reaction score
And teammates hate him, the Eagles traded two #1s, a 2 and a 3 to get him, and he will be on injured reserve in a week or two.

Is this a bad time to mention that if Philly hadn't made that trade, they could have drafted Deshaun Watson with the #1 pick they traded away? Too soon?
The 0-3 Deshawn Watson???

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
2016 - 13-3 great season
2017- 9-7 has was bad
By your own admission, what exactly has he done in the last four years?
This is a "what-have-you-done-for-me-lately" league, and frankly Dak hasn't done much more than pad stats against bad-mediocre teams in the recent four years.
By your own simpleton standards, let's go back four years ago and judge all the NFL players still playing only to that year.
Only an extreme homer or someone without any common sense could rationalize that.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Okay, keep thinking this is a 2-man game.
True, it is a team game. And there's much blame to go around with the lack of talent in certain areas.
However, you can judge a quarterback by the way he plays against good teams and his individual performance against those teams.
Dak chokes.
Until he can perform better in meaningful games, your point is moot.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
True, it is a team game. And there's much blame to go around with the lack of talent in certain areas.
However, you can judge a quarterback by the way he plays against good teams and his individual performance against those teams.
Dak chokes.
Until he can perform better in meaningful games, your point is moot.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.