We have some bad contracts, but nothing like this

Blake

Reaction score
@Risen Star was begging for the Cowboys to trade the farm to move up for him and lamented for years over it.
He got snarky and mad and now he's just trying to turn it into a joke.

True @Risen Star said in all seriousness Wentz was the next Brady. He then said Dak was nothing more than back up level talent. :)

The arrogant, inflated egos certain members of this board possess never ceases to amaze me. It's even funnier that their self-importance is determined by how many likes they've accumulated from a message board full of random joes.

It's a beautiful thing when these jagoffs get exposed for not being as bright as they believe themselves to be.

Blake

Reaction score
You will spend eternity with me in football heaven.

Heaven called. Said they have no room for a goon with a messiah complex.

Oh. And they also wanted you to know that Gangs of Newyork was a "great" movie, but regardless it lost a lot of money and all that stuff, no one saw it and the budget was way over and no one was interested in seeing it.

CWR

Reaction score
The arrogant, inflated egos certain members of this board possess never ceases to amaze me. It's even funnier that their self-importance is determined by how many likes they've accumulated from a message board full of random joes.

It's a beautiful thing when these jagoffs get exposed for not being as bright as they believe themselves to be.

I like @Risen Star. Id enjoy having a wine cooler and watching the game with him, and his twisted sense of humor. That said, he was dead wrong on those qbs, and pretty confident about it too. Yes he's sassy.

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
By your own admission, what exactly has he done in the last four years?
This is a "what-have-you-done-for-me-lately" league, and frankly Dak hasn't done much more than pad stats against bad-mediocre teams in the recent four years.
By your own simpleton standards, let's go back four years ago and judge all the NFL players still playing only to that year.
Only an extreme homer or someone without any common sense could rationalize that.

I could post his pro bowls or player of the week recognitions, but what does it matter. You dont care. Only a blind hater could dismiss the qb hes grown into, any common sense can see that. Rationalize however you need to continue hating though.

kskboys

Reaction score
And teammates hate him, the Eagles traded two #1s, a 2 and a 3 to get him, and he will be on injured reserve in a week or two.

Is this a bad time to mention that if Philly hadn't made that trade, they could have drafted Deshaun Watson with the #1 pick they traded away? Too soon?
Dude, they could've had Mahomes.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Theres a lot of people around here that know a lot about the team and theres some high level discussion over it.

I'm surprised how many actually take the bait on a thread like this

Kaiser

Reaction score
Dude, they could've had Mahomes.

Mahomes went two picks before their choice. They could have traded up but Watson went at the exact draft spot (12) Philly had with the 2017 pick they traded away.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yea that quit being a stat in Dallas right around 2016.
No it never was. The only time I even bring it up is when someone brings up "Prescotts" losses. It wasnt a stat when Romo played either. Trust me you dont want to go there. Romo went 8-8 three years in a row with a chance to win and get into the playoffs and failed.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
No it never was. The only time I even bring it up is when someone brings up "Prescotts" losses. It wasnt a stat when Romo played either. Trust me you dont want to go there. Romo went 8-8 three years in a row with a chance to win and get into the playoffs and failed.

Irony. I make a snark comment about 2016 you then turn say and I quote "Romo went 8-8 for 3 years straight" not the Cowboys went 8-8 but Romo. Point proven thanks for the assist. I'd be willing to bet I could go back 10 years ago and find post of you blaming our QB for losses. It's not fun trying to defend your QB of such a dumb argument is it? I remember how brutal those days were. Lol. Kind of fun to give it back a little now that I'm not so emotionally invested in our current QB. I do it in a way that I know I'm wrong but i mostly like to poke in hope that I do it to someone who did it to me all those years with #9. It appears I just found one.

CWR

Reaction score
Theres a lot of people around here that know a lot about the team and theres some high level discussion over it.

I'm surprised how many actually take the bait on a thread like this

Anytime I can pile on the Eagles Im happy to do so.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Anytime I can pile on the Eagles Im happy to do so.

If I had to read years of posts saying Wentz was better, I can pile on too. And when Dak played behind a college-caliber OL two years ago and we had to read a bunch of posts saying Wentz was better, we get to pile on when Wentz is playing horribly.

Praxit

Reaction score
..wow, another Dak downer thread. Should have listed Dlaw and Jaylon on the list first.

glimmerman

Reaction score
cmp%- Wentz: 59.8
yards- Wentz: 737
td- Wentz: 3
int: Wentz 6

cmp%- Dak: 67
yards- Dak: 1188
td- Dak: 5
int- Dak 2

Both team have many issues but I feel better about Dak right now, and we have no commitment to him after this season
Look at the fumbles..

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Kirk Cousins can be placed onto this list as well. Not as bad as Wentz. But didn't he get an extension from Minnesota?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak isn’t doing bad at all. When you have to score 30+ points per game to be in it then there is other problems. We knew going into this game we couldn’t make mistakes like the falcons game.

We had a blunder by Pollard I still can’t figure out what he did or why, can anyone. We never got a run game going and refs as usual are worse than no help.

Our OC went with what MM wanted and that was a shootout against the one of the hottest QBs in the league. Never should have stopped handing the ball off. Elliot and or Pollard should have had 25-30 carries combined. Elliot would have broken a long run.

A Defense that didn’t even have safeties on the field. What ever that was, was not NFL players. Have you ever seen anything like that at all.

That last int was on Dak, no doubt but I was surprised when they saw Dak running for his life that a WR didn’t come up out of the end zone to give him a down field pass and get out of bounds. He held his own for us.

If our Defense got us a stop late in the game when we needed it we had a shot.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
$31+ million a year for the worst starting QB in the entire league thru the first 3 weeks of the season.

In a down year this is just a little something to be thankful for.

Some teams have much bigger problems than we do.

Yes, Carson Wentz has been awful.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Honestly...both teams would be better off trading one dumpster fire for another. Both guys need a fresh start.