We have some bad contracts, but nothing like this

CWR

Reaction score
If I had to read years of posts saying Wentz was better, I can pile on too. And when Dak played behind a college-caliber OL two years ago and we had to read a bunch of posts saying Wentz was better, we get to pile on when Wentz is playing horribly.

Yeah now that Dak is clearly the better qb the same people that championed the comparisons suddenly don't wanna talk about it lol.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Wentz is the reason the eagles are losing. He cost them the games against the rams and Skins. Dak isn’t costing us game.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Heaven called. Said they have no room for a goon with a messiah complex.

Oh. And they also wanted you to know that Gangs of Newyork was a "great" movie, but regardless it lost a lot of money and all that stuff, no one saw it and the budget was way over and no one was interested in seeing it.
I watch it atleast once a year. But I am a history buff

NotForLong

Reaction score
Heres a fair question. How much better would Wentz be doing right now with just Cedric & Noah on the Eagles. . . Dak can keep Gallop, Lamb, & Cooper.

Yeah thought so. . . I am not gonna get in the way of any gloating. But Wntz is not as bad as his stats.

I am not saying Wentz is better but no one can claim that Dak is better. . . Except in health and availability. Which may very well be the determining factor (Which is a cheap way to win an argument involving talent)